Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Legends
    Quote Originally Posted by juku View Post
    Whatever watch them pull a fast one again and throw more fillers in later.
    Of course they're going to put in more fillers in. The manga is still being written. Several manga chapters are easily covered in one episode. You have to give the writter time. Without the fillers we'd probably just have seasons. Fillers are better than going three months without anything. If you follow the manga then you already have a good idea of when the next fillers are coming.

Banned

Well you won't have to worry about sitting through tedious filler when Brood and Apple's Little Corner goes live!

Legends
    Donations:
    $150.00
    Quote Originally Posted by juku View Post
    Whatever watch them pull a fast one again and throw more fillers in later.
    I'm pretty sure its mainly non-filler up until sasuke and naruto fight

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero001 View Post
    Of course they're going to put in more fillers in. The manga is still being written. Several manga chapters are easily covered in one episode. You have to give the writter time. Without the fillers we'd probably just have seasons. Fillers are better than going three months without anything. If you follow the manga then you already have a good idea of when the next fillers are coming.
    Well I'm not complaining knowing that the anime drawers actually need the fillers to give time for the manga drawers to catch up to speed. All in all some fillers were good, but majority was somewhat boring.

"One can not reflect in streaming water. Only those who know internal peace can give it to others.”

SG Player

Quote Originally Posted by Zero001 View Post
    Well, I agree that it's better to have fillers rather than waiting 3 months. However, sometimes fillers can have a negative affect. For example, Rurouni Kenshin was canceled because of those boring fillers.

Sometimes, I wish that they'd bring back that anime (Rurouni Kenshin).

SG Regular

naruto is alright but there are to many fillers its like there strecthing the story

SG Addict
    Seriously, Naruto Episodes were the only reason i got through Middle School. That was all i watched for like 2 summers i was watching all of the episodes. Yeah, they are experts at fillers but they make up for it with awesome fight scenes.

SG Professional
    Ya, they are just starting to return to the story line. In my opinion Naruto makes a new meaning for the word "flashback".

SG Regular
    Naruto is the best anime series ever, the movies are great to. Who ever disagrees is gonna get free butsechs, mkay..?

SG Addict
    That really sucks that they killed Asuma sensai off, that almost, ALMOST put a tear to my eye.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List