Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SG Player

Zm_Land_of_the_dead!

OK! i have a idea...the land of the dead city...you know the triangle city surrounded by a River only way out is across 1 bridge...Idk i think its cool idea if you like it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SG Professional
    Sounds cool:thumbup:
    I'm Jungleman by the way. I'm The Only Truly Fan Of Assassins Creed Here In SG So Don't Fuckin' Steal It From Me Bitches!

Legends
    Donations:
    $150.00
    a bus to escape in :D ?

Better to start with night of the living dead, have ahouse boarded up for humans to survive in (safety zoone in basement), fo the zombies to get in they ahve to break through the boarded windows

SG Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post

Better to start with night of the living dead, have ahouse boarded up for humans to survive in (safety zoone in basement), fo the zombies to get in they ahve to break through the boarded windows
    Yeah, that would be cool:thumbup1:
    I'm Jungleman by the way. I'm The Only Truly Fan Of Assassins Creed Here In SG So Don't Fuckin' Steal It From Me Bitches!

SG Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post

i was thinking maybe a get accross the bridge and BLOW THE HELL OUT OF PEOPLE no?And maybe i can do a mod after when you get past the bridge you can pick up a Awp...but it shoots rockets...idk if thats possible
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SG Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    i was thinking maybe a get accross the bridge and BLOW THE HELL OUT OF PEOPLE no?And maybe i can do a mod after when you get past the bridge you can pick up a Awp...but it shoots rockets...idk if thats possible
    Rockets in Counter Strike:Source? That won't work lol.

SG Player
    YES IT WILL...."if you beleive" caboose in Red vs BLue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SG Player

its possible, the who rocket from an awp, but there would need to be extensive c++ editing, and then everyone would have to download and install the mod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Modgers1 View Post
    Are you really 18? Cause that's a pretty retarded question to ask.-Modgers

Board of Directors
    Virginia, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
    Donations:
    $10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killerkallerant View Post
    its possible, the who rocket from an awp, but there would need to be extensive c++ editing, and then everyone would have to download and install the mod.
    Yeah its definatly possible. I've seen it used in Halo servers, they change the sniper to a tank shell. Game is freakin crazy, once you find a spot to hide you got to make sure you don't let anyone get a chance to fire in your direction. The shot doesn't even have to be close for a kill, you could hit 10 feet behind the person and score a frag. But it was probably alot easier in that game to modify than it would be in CSS.
    Most likely have to find the script that has all the weapon stats in it, like DMG, Range, and Splash and modify the numbers.

Banned

Lightbulb

EVEN BETTER!!!! ZE_DAWN_OF_THE_DEAD! spawn outside. flee to mall. shut door. the glass is breakable but it takes long time. they escape 2 trucks. have to shoot zombies.. then escapes in a boat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List