SG Addict
    Donations:
    $18.00

Lightbulb Spectator Plugin Suggestion

@Liam Brown

Is there a conditional that can be added to the current spectator plugin that would allow admins to NOT be listed in the box of who's spectating who (or if admins can just disable it when going undercover)? If so, does anyone else like this idea?

This modification would make it easier for admins and undercover admins to not be detected or given away when spectating players who are suspicious of hacking/glitching/exploiting/etc.
    Last edited by Wawa; 16 Jul 2015 at 08:55pm.

pls
    Already a feature of the plugin, AOs can use the cvar sm_speccount_hideadmins to control if admins are shown in the spec box or not. I could add an option for admins to control it individually, if that's something people want.

3. Thanked by 1 user:
    Wawa (16 Jul 2015)

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $18.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam Brown View Post
    Already a feature of the plugin, AOs can use the cvar sm_speccount_hideadmins to control if admins are shown in the spec box or not. I could add an option for admins to control it individually, if that's something people want.
    Thank you for the quick response. Personally, I would like to control it individually, but it's not up to me. Anyone else interested in this?

Administrative Officer
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Wawa View Post
    Thank you for the quick response. Personally, I would like to control it individually, but it's not up to me. Anyone else interested in this?
    I agree with you there, think it'd be cool to give admins the choice to toggle it on/off.

User Tag List