Furry role call? I know there are a few of us freaks here :D
    420FUR XBOX GT: Colliefurry
    COLLIES FOREVER
    #FREEDAPINK

2. Thanked by 1 user:
    Fonzi (12 Jul 2015)

SG Addict

4. Thanked by 9 users:
    Crzycanadian (12 Jul 2015), Kippe (12 Jul 2015), Longwave (12 Jul 2015), Mandeemoo007 (12 Jul 2015), Minus (13 Jul 2015), Punky (12 Jul 2015), Spr00k (12 Jul 2015), Veggie (13 Jul 2015), Wooper (13 Jul 2015)

TTT's #1 Rdmer and Hacker
    @Habibi is this what you like? I know you are a furfag.

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
    @Habibi is this what you like? I know you are a furfag.
    Dont hide lone. I bet there is a little fuzzfag in you

Edit: judgeing by the "thanks" on this post, i might be right XD
    Last edited by Longwave; 12 Jul 2015 at 09:18pm. Reason: I CAN
    COLLIES FOREVER
    #FREEDAPINK

7. Thanked by 12 users:
    Bread (12 Jul 2015), capp'n (13 Jul 2015), Extreme Potatoes (12 Jul 2015), Mandeemoo007 (12 Jul 2015), Mudkip™ (12 Jul 2015), Neptune (12 Jul 2015), Nuclear Onion (12 Jul 2015), Punky (12 Jul 2015), R3TROATTACK (13 Jul 2015), Spr00k (12 Jul 2015), Veggie (13 Jul 2015), Vick (13 Jul 2015)

Legends

gay as fuck
    Retired Legendary Great

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Daze View Post
    gay as fuck
    Im so gay dicks beg me to suck them
    COLLIES FOREVER
    #FREEDAPINK

SG Addict
    You know what's really weird? For the past few days, I've been having these really weird dreams(nightmares? idk) lately. They always involved some wolf man beast thing in them. I would be running in the woods,but no matter how long or far I ran, it was no use. I would always stop by this one tree that had a darker shade of brown than all the other trees in the woods. Thinking I was safe, trying to catch my breath, I sat there. However, all of a sudden the wolf man beast comes from the darkness of the woods. It approached slowly towards me. With every step it took, it's grin got bigger. It stood on top of me. It used it's 2 big muscular hands to push his waist hair to the side. Lo and behold came out his massive fur cock. As the innocent boy I am, I was confused on what it had planned. I wondered, boys couldn't be attracted to other boy's could they? How else would babies come out? The wolf man grabbed me by the waist and turned me over, ripping my shorts off. It inserted it's cock in my butt hole, slowly. I felt every piece of hair on it inside me. It was dreadful. I cried for it to stop, but it was no use. It just made it bigger. He kept thrusting, faster and faster every minute. It lasted for hours it seemed. When he's finally done his deed, he'd turn me over again and out came some white stuff from his cock. They looked like some weird symbols, but I didn't think much of it at first. But after days and weeks of this nightmare happening to me, I knew it had to be a sign. I recorded the weird symbols in my notebook every morning and found out what it was saying to me. It read: "Yiff in hell, furfag."

11. Thanked by 3 users:
    capp'n (13 Jul 2015), Mandeemoo007 (13 Jul 2015), Wooper (13 Jul 2015)

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
    You know what's really weird? For the past few days, I've been having these really weird dreams(nightmares? idk) lately. They always involved some wolf man beast thing in them. I would be running in the woods,but no matter how long or far I ran, it was no use. I would always stop by this one tree that had a darker shade of brown than all the other trees in the woods. Thinking I was safe, trying to catch my breath, I sat there. However, all of a sudden the wolf man beast comes from the darkness of the woods. It approached slowly towards me. With every step it took, it's grin got bigger. It stood on top of me. It used it's 2 big muscular hands to push his waist hair to the side. Lo and behold came out his massive fur cock. As the innocent boy I am, I was confused on what it had planned. I wondered, boys couldn't be attracted to other boy's could they? How else would babies come out? The wolf man grabbed me by the waist and turned me over, ripping my shorts off. It inserted it's cock in my butt hole, slowly. I felt every piece of hair on it inside me. It was dreadful. I cried for it to stop, but it was no use. It just made it bigger. He kept thrusting, faster and faster every minute. It lasted for hours it seemed. When he's finally done his deed, he'd turn me over again and out came some white stuff from his cock. They looked like some weird symbols, but I didn't think much of it at first. But after days and weeks of this nightmare happening to me, I knew it had to be a sign. I recorded the weird symbols in my notebook every morning and found out what it was saying to me. It read: "Yiff in hell, furfag."
    "Yiff in hell" where else ya think we are gonna be sparky? Also wouldnt you be fucking as well? eternal life, no stds... wanna watch Sailor Moon? Fuck no! And your no saint so where do you think your gonna be? Thats right, in hell sucking my knob :D
    COLLIES FOREVER
    #FREEDAPINK

Banned

Donations:
    $15.00
    Kill yourself

14. Thanked by 2 users:
    Mandeemoo007 (13 Jul 2015), RoverBot3 (14 Jul 2015)

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BoM View Post
    Kill yourself
    Sm_slay longwave

*longwave dies*
    Sm_respawn longwave

*longwave respawned*

I can die over and over again :D
    COLLIES FOREVER