Thread: Persona 5

SG Regular
    Donations:
    $5.00

Persona 5

Persona 5 is an upcoming role-playing video game currently in development by Atlus for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, scheduled for release in Japan and North America in December 2015. It is the sixth installment in the Persona series, which is part of the larger Megami Tensei franchise.

Persona 5 is a role-playing game in which you play as a high school boy who is able to summon Personas, which are parts of his psyche. You go through multiple dungeons with two friends and a shape-shifting cat as you undergo heists, which is their way of breaking from the social norm. The setting takes place in modern-day Tokyo. As you venture through the main characters' lives, you will be able to make more friends in order to, what I believe, create stronger Personas, as in the previous Persona games you were able to make Social Links to gain more experience. Unlike the slightly dark atmosphere in Persona 3 & 4, this installment seems to have a huge twist in plot and character design. The battle system remains the same, consisting of a turn-based attack mode., but the weapons used now introduce guns, instead of the traditional melee weapons.

I'm excited for this, as I have recently found out about Persona 4 and Persona Q. Both great games. Hope P5 will be able to live up to its expectations.

Here are the trailers for P3 and P4, respectively:

I also recommend the Persona series for those who cannot make friends in real life and decide to treat their loneliness to some made-up ones.

I just want to go
    buy me a ps4 and persona 5 please
    "i dont need to speak spanish, i need to get pussy" -wertles

I'm in first class but I feel like coach

SG Regular
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Sounds interesting, it's been a long time since i've played a game like this. Last one I played was called enchanted arms I think. I poured hours into that game and never came back to it, so I might give this a shot. Plus I need more ps4 games.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

User Tag List