Members banned from this thread: showtime

View Poll Results: Add this map to the server?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

1 100.00%
    I just want to go

jb_russianconcrete request

Map Suggestion
    Full map name
    jb_russianconcrete
    Type of map
    (CSGO) JailBreak
    Link to map downloadAdditional Information
    It's pretty compact which would go for CT because it's easier to control but for Ts there are many rooms that they can hide in. It's pretty balanced because there is a lot of places to hide, not that big of a map, and the vents/teleporters/guns are pretty balanced.
    Screenshots attached
    No

SG Professional

Donations:
    $95.00

jb_russianconcrete request

Looks like it might be good. Only issue I see atm is the possibility of those doors saying "war zone" "out of order" and whatever the third one is. The way it's laid out, at least from the pictures, could confuse some people at first. Don't see any harm in testing it on the server.
    Leave for a few months, come back and Extreme Potatoes is admin. Leave and come back, he's AO. Leave and come back he's back to admin. Maybe if I leave again he'll be perm'd...

Banned

Donations:
    $85.00
    Map imo is too cramped, cramped to the point where it's easy for people to block others with the hallways being pretty narrow. I dislike the little doorways that the map has, they are way too easy to block and is only going to cause miserable rounds in my eyes. The map is mostly only either death games or LR games. War Zone is just a small battlefield arena with a deagle, the talent show is pretty bland and is one of the only places to order Ts around. I for the life of me couldn't find the medic, maybe I'm just blind and someone else would like to test this via offline server themselves.

Overall, sadly not a great map for our server.

User Tag List