SG Player

Reaction to the Stanley cup

I just wanted to ask everyone's opinion about this years Stanley cup playoffs

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $18.00
    @Nuclear Onion would love to give you his happy opinion on the Stanley Cup playoffs this year.

3. Thanked by 1 user:
    Extreme Potatoes (9 Jul 2015)

Banned

Donations:
    $85.00
    Ah yes, I love the Playoffs. Even if my team loses in the end.

I had a good time watching the games as always and there were some really exciting series's (series'? idk) going around. My favorite is no doubt the Caps and Rangers series, even if I wasn't a fan of the winning team, I'd still give this series my vote. The goalie battle was legendary, The King going at it with Braden Holtby who I never thought had it in him until that series. Every game was great and exciting, whether it was Ovi doing some fucking ludicrous puck shot top corner while falling shit, or Chris Kreider being a runaway train, or a goalie pulling some impossible save, I was never bored for a single moment.

The most exciting series that didn't have my favorite team in was probably the Ducks and Hawks. The triple overtime game; watched the whole thing and it even got me holding my breathe despite the Rangers not being there. Overtime games are really the reason I watch the playoffs, they are the best type of hockey, the desperation and intensity makes it so entertaining that you can't look away, not only that but the no commercials really makes it even more exciting.

I was most impressed with the Flames, the fact that they went from being a rebuilding team 2 years ago, to a team who went on to the 2nd round of the playoffs is pretty fucking good.

I was most disappointed in the Blues, they really need to get their shit together come playoff time one of these days, I know Minnesota is a good team but really now I expected St. Louis to at least make it to the 2nd round. Maybe the Oshie trade will shake things up.

Shout out to the Jets for making their first playoffs since their second coming, those fans are fucking nuts and it's always loud in that building.
    Last edited by Nuclear Onion; 9 Jul 2015 at 12:41pm.

SG Player
    I am like 3 teams (Blues,Kings,Bruins) To start off the blues just let me down. How do you lose to the Wild lolz and with oshie gone OMG but at least the still have terasanko! Kings I dont even know where to start but what i do know is a i busted out laughing when i found out that they locked the coach out to keep from getting yelled at LOLZ I WAS DONE! I hate the hawks because of some many reasons! They are a stacked team with a crappy goalie and the overated players. I am neutral with the Ducks only because the movies lolz but they should be winning every year with the talent they have but idk the always choke! My favorite series was the Lightning and Blackhawks i know that is cheesy but who cares! What are your predictions for next years stanley cup?

User Tag List