Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rules

SG Addict

Rules

Can we get some more clear rules on PB? Literally nobody in the world knows exactly what the rules are so people just make shit up. It's been this way for years now and I'm sick of all these implied rules that are written nowhere. Every time I connect to the server I or somebody else gets punished or threatened by admins for rules that are literally nowhere to be found and it's getting really old.

If it's not an admin using !say to tell me to stop camping armory when everybody is still alive, I get called a freekiller and other random shit at least 50 times if I'm connected to the server for like 20 minutes, while breaking 0 rules that are listed.

The servers need way clearer rules and making these random rules up as a power-trip really needs to stop. PB needs a new MOTD, extended !rules, and anything else that would help clarify what is supposed to happen in the server.
    Last edited by Mudkip™; 4 Jul 2015 at 10:11pm.

SG Addict
    pls.

too lazy to make another post so i'll edit this one

in addition to what harpo said there needs to be a clearer rules not just for the players but for admins aswell.
    Last edited by DoubleSb; 4 Jul 2015 at 10:14pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian556 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSb View Post
    To be fair, I call everyone a faggot, but I'll digress.
    I love it when he calls me a faggot, tbh. 10/10

SG'S #1 Randy
    Honestly have to agree with mudkip here certain server rules are not outlined clearly and causes alot of people to make mistakes that they don't understand why they are being punished for it. If possible I would like to see something like what mudkip mentioned to happen.

The underdog
    Donations:
    $55.00
    just saying but, I have already told BoM and Onion that. Not sure what they say anymore but i think it's something with it's clear enough/implied

Best Steam mod that allows you to have custom background, steamrep and steamdatabase (http://www.enhancedsteam.com/index.php)

Server Administrator
    Donations:
    $10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip™ View Post
    Can we get some more clear rules on PB? Literally nobody in the world knows exactly what the rules are so people just make shit up. It's been this way for years now and I'm sick of all these implied rules that are written nowhere. Every time I connect to the server I or somebody else gets punished or threatened by admins for rules that are literally nowhere to be found and it's getting really old.

If it's not an admin using !say to tell me to stop camping armory when everybody is still alive, I get called a freekiller and other random shit at least 50 times if I'm connected to the server for like 20 minutes, while breaking 0 rules that are listed.

The servers need way clearer rules and making these random rules up as a power-trip really needs to stop. PB needs a new MOTD, extended !rules, and anything else that would help clarify what is supposed to happen in the server.
    OK i'll be with you guys in this side.

Also !rules only give out basic rules, no one likes to read long stuff.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

-Camping armory and vents are not slay-able unless they are delaying the round. I've seen too many people getting slayed for this. Seriously if a CT don't camp armory, terrorist will always win 99% of the time.

-Teleporters are KoS, except the one in sky. Since everyone have to teleport to get outside.

-When a

-Cat walks (That leads to armory) are KOS. I know every catwalks in css was kos but most CT now thinks that every higher ground is a "Catwalk"" and people get killed for it.

-Warning shots should only be used once. If you get warning shot and you're still dis-obeying. Don't complain that you get killed.

This is some of the problems we're having.

Give me more questions and i'll answer it. Again if i'm wrong, correct me.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhite View Post
    i think it's something with it's clear enough/implied
    What is clear enough/implied?? The MOTD has almost no information and the rules are equally underwhelming compared to the amount of rules that are only told over voice and text. If they're rules admins shouldn't have to be hounding me about it. If it's a rule it needs to be in the the rules, not people screaming over mic crying about it. Rules aren't clear at all compared to what they need to be.

Server Administrator
    Donations:
    $10.00
    also, sorry for the outburst earlier. But you guys did come out waay too strong about the slay.

Let's settle it here. i hope @BoM and @Nuclear Onion read this.

Banned

Donations:
    $85.00
    I would really like if this thread wouldn't go out so rude you know? Seriously, I'm not going to listen to you if you come out and say I do a shit job at stating the rules, alright?

I'll look over the rules again when I'm not half dead kthx

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Onion View Post
    I would really like if this thread wouldn't go out so rude you know? Seriously, I'm not going to listen to you if you come out and say I do a shit job at stating the rules, alright?

you're drunk. calm yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
    also, sorry for the outburst earlier. But you guys did come out waay too strong about the slay.

Let's settle it here. i hope @BoM and @Nuclear Onion read this.
    nah it wasn't that, it was the shit getting pulled in the server all day. you just happened to join toward the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian556 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSb View Post
    To be fair, I call everyone a faggot, but I'll digress.
    I love it when he calls me a faggot, tbh. 10/10

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Onion View Post

wasn't intending to be rude on this thread at all. if you're refering to me messaging you on TS asking to talk then yeah I was pretty mad at the time because literally not a single one of the like 25 admins i was trying to talk to would listen, but thats over.

ANYWAYS:

MOTD and !Rules has nothing even mentioning KoS areas. This is just one of the many things that makes everything so fucking confusing...
    Last edited by Mudkip™; 4 Jul 2015 at 10:37pm.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List