Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Donations:
    $15.00
    A freeze order is essential to keeping order among chaos in certain maps. Im not going to restrict people from having the ability to keep order by PROPERLY using that order. It seems there needs to just be a clarification on a few rules here...

Let me mull this whole thread over and I'll get back to you guys

Banned

Donations:
    $85.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
    1. AFK = Away From Keyboard.
    2. Still allowed to use your mouse.(look around/knife)
    I always thought this was what AFK freeze meant, since AFK manager won't be able to force you to spec since you are still moving around (right? if false you have the right to call me dumb)

I'll try should declare somewhere in the MOTD or !rules what exactly is defined as AFK freeze on our server specifically since it seems people are always on different pages/don't know what AFK even means. In my eyes, it should go this way (quote) in every situation unless the order is "Face the back of the cell and AFK freeze" since the order is to look that way only, there is really no reason for you to be spinning around or doing whatever, that order specifically is meant to do gun checks, since you can see if a prisoner has a gun holstered.

I wouldn't punish CTs for giving the order though, unless it's getting out of hand just tell them to give it less often.

Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed Newbie View Post
    - If a CT continually repeats orders, is that against the rules?
    - Most of the time, this is going to occur when the T's are obliterating the CT's. If they constantly tell you (approx. 3+ times) to do the same thing, then it can become an issue. Just ask a different CT to give orders or ask an admin.
    Going by this is the best option ^

3. Thanked by 1 user:
    Longwave (6 Jul 2015)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List