Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The underdog
    Donations:
    $55.00
    well, unless the ct let them afk freeze for a lot time and let t get killed by afk manager, then it's freekill.

but it should be still allowed for them to issue afk freeze

Best Steam mod that allows you to have custom background, steamrep and steamdatabase (http://www.enhancedsteam.com/index.php)

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $18.00
    I agree with @Console here. If the AFK manager is about to kill someone for being afk during afk freeze, the CTs should be punished if they a) Do not give another order and the AFK manager moves someone to spec as a result and b) Shoot someone for moving to avoid being killed by the AFK manager. Like he said, it can be interpreted as freekilling.

And @Paralyzed, the CTs are definitely shit at their job if the AFK manager is about to kill Ts for following afk freeze orders for too long.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $10.00
    @BlackWhite @Wawa
    What you think of what I said on the matter? Pretty much in a nutshell that AFK Freeze shouldn't be kept going on too long because it seems to have us losing players, which again affects the community on long run.

"Just let me bhop!"
    "NO!"
    "I'll do it anyway!"
    "- X *Shot* Maxwelldon -"

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $18.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwelldon View Post
    @BlackWhite @Wawa
    What you think of what I said on the matter? Pretty much in a nutshell that AFK Freeze shouldn't be kept going on too long because it seems to have us losing players, which again affects the community on long run.
    Your point pretty much coincides with how AFK freeze can be considered freekilling if kept going on for too long, since AFK manager will kill/move people who are afk. In other words, admins should be able to take action if AFK freeze is going on for too long.

SG'S #1 Randy
    Bleh I feel like telling T's to afk freeze unless at the begininning of round is pointless in reality telling them to freeze should suffice if a ct wants them to stop but this mostly just applies to terrible/boring cts.

The underdog
    Donations:
    $55.00
    i don't think the afk manager should be taken off nor the afk freeze order. Because it's depends on how long is the ct want them to afk freeze. Afk manager move player to spectator in 1 min so unless the cts is really that incompetent to give order in 1 min still, if can count as freekilling.

You can tell them to let you move your mouse or order something else before the afk manager kicks in which will result as freekilling.
    Last edited by BlackWhite; 29 Jun 2015 at 09:09am.

Best Steam mod that allows you to have custom background, steamrep and steamdatabase (http://www.enhancedsteam.com/index.php)

I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00
    I've actually been forcing myself to stop giving the AFk freeze order, for several reasons, most of which mentioned in this thread.
    It's boring for the Ts, and if a shit CT gives the order, he'll just stand there and watch the Ts, and if one of them as much as moves an inch they'll shoot him.
    Imo, AFK-Freeze is a ridiculous order.

While being T, I often fight the order as well, saying my mouse is not part of my keyboard so why would I have to stop moving my mouse on AFk freeze?

So yeah, all in all, AFK-Freeze is ridiculous and we should just not use it at all.
    If some randy uses it, just tell him whats up and ask him nicely if he'd use the normal freeze order instead.

8. Thanked by 2 users:
    mapper (29 Jun 2015), Maxwelldon (29 Jun 2015)

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    I've actually been forcing myself to stop giving the AFk freeze order, for several reasons, most of which mentioned in this thread.
    It's boring for the Ts, and if a shit CT gives the order, he'll just stand there and watch the Ts, and if one of them as much as moves an inch they'll shoot him.
    Imo, AFK-Freeze is a ridiculous order.

While being T, I often fight the order as well, saying my mouse is not part of my keyboard so why would I have to stop moving my mouse on AFk freeze?

So yeah, all in all, AFK-Freeze is ridiculous and we should just not use it at all.
    If some randy uses it, just tell him whats up and ask him nicely if he'd use the normal freeze order instead.
    We all agree on this? No AFK Freeze?
    420FUR XBOX GT: Colliefurry
    COLLIES FOREVER
    #FREEDAPINK

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $20.00
    1. AFK = Away From Keyboard.
    2. Still allowed to use your mouse.(look around/knife)
    3. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    4. Profit.

11. Thanked by 1 user:
    Wawa (30 Jun 2015)

The underdog
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
    1. AFK = Away From Keyboard.
    2. Still allowed to use your mouse.(look around/knife)
    3. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    4. Profit.

what i meant except if the ct said no knifing

13. Thanked by 1 user:
    Longwave (1 Jul 2015)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List