Space is now available and setup for new players to get their start and learn how to play FTB Infinity.

I've built a 4 room building with a large common room. Each of the rooms can be claimed and can be shared if wanted. Please un-claim rooms once you've built a new base elsewhere. In the common room, I've built a basic reactor for power, pulverizer for breaking down ores and blocks, smelter for taking your ore dust and anything that goes into furnace to make ingots and whatnots.

For the reactor, its turned on but you'll need to fuel it. In front of the reactor, theres a chest with ingots in it. Yellorium, Uranium and Blutonium is used to fuel the reactor. As the fuel is being burned it gets turned into Cyanite. You can take the Cyanite over to the Cyanite Reprossesor to convert to Blutonium at a 2->1 cost. So as you mine you'll come across Yellorite Ores and Uranium Ores. Put them in the Pulverizer and then the smelter and take the ores and put them in the chest to share with everyone. If you do not fill the reactor with fuel, the fuel cell will eventually empty and we'll have no power for our machines. I will add any of these ores as I get them as I don't need them.

I do plan to add a computer with a tutorial/reference program to help you guys out, that may take some time. I am willing to add other machines to the common room if needed, but keep in mind this is a starter building for you guys to have a roof over your head and free power to get started with our ore collection. I think this stuff is the basic stuff that you'll need to get started and should only need it for a few days.

Its location is just north east from spawn. You'll see a large wooden building next to a marble building(my church, come worship) and my castleish base. Please don't abuse my generosity and willingness to help by destroying this. I will not rebuild any of it.

Also, the entire structure is made from Carpenter's Blocks, so you can decorate your rooms by just right clicking any block on to them and it will cover it, to change it you can right click again and it will pop out what you had in there. Any questions feel free to message me.

Enjoy!