Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Minigames Issue

SG Regular
    Donations:
    $5.00
    Good to know this is a rule.

Don't like me? That sucks... Like it really hurts my feel-goods..... Eh never mind
    Age is not defined by how many years you've been on this planet, but by how dead you are inside

Server Administrator
    Donations:
    $70.00
    (my pointless input just because i am bored, should probably overlook it) I don't really see this as an issue besides when someone picks something they can't win..something nobody can. Like i see people troll and pick climb repeatedly even though that person or any other person cannot beat it. If someone picks something they can easily beat..its probably because its fun to them because its something they are good at, but i do understand people would rather leave then learn or improve at the minigame in question.

SG Regular
    Donations:
    $5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Whimsy View Post
    (my pointless input just because i am bored, should probably overlook it) I don't really see this as an issue besides when someone picks something they can't win..something nobody can. Like i see people troll and pick climb repeatedly even though that person or any other person cannot beat it. If someone picks something they can easily beat..its probably because its fun to them because its something they are good at, but i do understand people would rather leave then learn or improve at the minigame in question.
    I do this from time to time, but I don't always get to choose the minigame, and if I do repeatedly, I have the decency to listen to the majority and not pick the same thing. But that's not the issue

The issue is, we'll have a group of 3-4 people consistently pick the same thing even with everyone else going against it, and laugh about it as a joke. I don't know about you, but when I join a MULTI-game map, and the only thing people are picking is freaking soccer, it annoys me to the point of joining a different server until a map comes on that doesn't have soccer.

Don't like me? That sucks... Like it really hurts my feel-goods..... Eh never mind
    Age is not defined by how many years you've been on this planet, but by how dead you are inside

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List