View Poll Results: Which Publisher will "win" this year's E3 System Wars?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Microsoft. (Xbox One)

4 15.38%
  • Sony. (PlayStation 4/PS Vita)

2 7.69%
  • Nintendo. (Wii U/3DS)

0 0%
  • Ubisoft.

2 7.69%
  • Electronic Arts.

0 0%
  • Bethesda.

17 65.38%
  • Square Enix.

1 3.85%
    Server Administrator

Donations:
    $95.00

E3 2015 hype/discussion thread

What are you most excited for?

Which Publisher will "win" this year's E3 System Wars? Vote in the polls on who you THINK will win.

===

Schedule as of now (subject to change) :

Sunday, June 14
    Bethesda - 7 p.m. Pacific / 10 p.m. Eastern
    Monday, June 15
    Microsoft - 9:30 a.m. Pacific / 12:30 p.m. Eastern

EA - 1 p.m. Pacific / 4 p.m. Eastern

Ubisoft - 3 p.m. Pacific / 6 p.m. Eastern

Sony - 6 p.m. Pacific / 9 p.m. Eastern
    Tuesday, June 16
    Nintendo - 9 a.m. Pacific / 12 p.m. Eastern

Square Enix - 10 a.m. Pacific / 1 p.m. Eastern

PC Gaming - 5 p.m. Pacific / 8 p.m. Eastern
    Last edited by Paralyzed; 15 Jun 2015 at 04:25pm.

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory."

2. Thanked by 2 users:
    Mandeemoo007 (16 Jun 2015), Rilex (15 Jun 2015)

SG Addict

God dammit Japan

Server Administrator

Donations:
    $95.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Drox View Post

God dammit Japan
    Oh Lord. So soon we can have a virtual girlfriend instead. I'm sure that wasn't the purpose of the VR Tech demo but that's where it will be headed once upon release. Very impressive tho'.

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory."

SG Addict
    I love my PS4, but I feel like Sony's conference was a big giant MEH. They started with Last Guardian, which I never really go into Ico or Shadow of the Colossus, so I really didn't care for that. Horizon: Zero Dawn looks amazing, and left me wanting to know more about those Technosaurs. No Man's Sky looked like a type of game I wanted to get my hands onto to learn more about it. FFVIII remake could potentially be in my future, if the game looks as beautiful as that teaser did. Shenmue, meh, never played any of them before so Idc. Not surprised that they're getting a CE for Infinity 3.0, and honestly don't care about that either (we're a Skylanders family), although I will buy the Sam/Quorra characters. I felt like showing Batman and Battlefront were a waste of time, because nothing exclusive was said of either of them so why show them? Uncharted is a given, and while it sucks I have to wait until next year for it, I did enjoy watching that video.

My biggest concern/complaint from them is the fact that they did NOTHING in response to the bombshell that Microsoft dropped announcing full backwards compatibility starting this holiday season. There's no way that Sony went into E3 knowing nothing about this. My other concern/complaint is that they still have yet to do anything about the small amount of space 500GB really gives you, other than to open up your system (thus voiding your warranty) and replace the drive itself. I have a 2TB external floating around somewhere that I'm fairly certain is still completely empty. I'd like to be able to format it, plug it in, move my installed games to it, and run them from there. Rumors are floating of a 1TB system on its way, but 1. I shouldn't have to buy a new console for a 'solution'. and 2. Doubling the memory isn't that big a solution with the rate game data sizes are going.

Hopefully Nintendo gives me a legitimate Pokemon title this year, and not just Super Mystery Dungeon. Fuck that series. Also, rumor has it that Square Enix has said neither FF or KH3 will NOT be shown, making me wonder what the fuck they even have to show now. Hitman? Sony showed that, so it's not like it'd be new.
    If all of us are the traitors? Well, in that case you may as well kiss your ass goodbye. ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Onion View Post
    acception

Quote Originally Posted by BoM
    2. This team gives you no extra power or extensive say in the community. You'll get over it.
    steve27 : when will I get my admin
    supaaa. : never
    *ExRev lols*
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    You're a dipshit and we are currently at our limit for those. When a slot opens up, we'll let you know. Now, please, go tell someone who gives a shit, because we sure don't.

6. Thanked by 1 user:
    Paralyzed (16 Jun 2015)

Banned

Holy...

8. Thanked by 4 users:
    Mandeemoo007 (16 Jun 2015), Punky (16 Jun 2015), Rilex (16 Jun 2015), Zaraki (16 Jun 2015)

Banned

Donations:
    $20.00
    My game winners:

As for best conference, I would have to go with Bethesda. So much Fallout.

10. Thanked by 1 user:
    Motox (17 Jun 2015)

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $5.00
    Bethesda, as a whole, is definitely, in my opinion, one of the top three game developers in existence. Other than a few minor exceptions, I don't think they've ever let me down.

Server Administrator
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparker View Post
    Bethesda, as a whole, is definitely, in my opinion, one of the top three game developers in existence. Other than a few minor exceptions, I don't think they've ever let me down.
    I'm a big fan of Bethesda myself, I can't remember the last time I finished a single player game that was not made by Bethesda :/

User Tag List