View Poll Results: If SG had an unturned server would you join?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I would play SG unterned server

3 21.43%
  • No I wouldn't play SG unturned server

11 78.57%
    SG Addict

Unturned server poll

I think unturned is a fun game and having a server would be a great addition to SG. I would like the support of the community to vote and see if we can get enough support to get a server. It is time to look into the future of new games to keep Steam Gamers alive.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $5.00
    I played it at once point with some friends and found it pretty fun. I sucked at it, but I'd be up for it again if SG got a server.

SG Addict
    I don't like zombie survival games, I tried playing this and didn't know wtf to do so I gave up on it. I'm too lazy to go back to it and try harder.
    【=◈︿◈=】

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $40.00
    From what I've experienced, over half the time you join a server there will be people hacking and exploiting the game. Though given this wouldn't be a problem with the presence of an admin, the only thing I'd say to be minimally troublesome would be getting staff on-hand who are willing to get in-game to stop it. If any staff think they'd be active on the server, then I'd say no problem.

Side note, not trying to bash it, Unturned is pretty decent for players into zombie survival. It's a bit less complicated than DayZ, but that doesn't mean it won't fuck you over any less. Plus the game gets updated almost every day, and it's an easy download. So far, the hype's been good for the past year, and you'll see it featured on the steam front page every now and then. I'd say if there's enough for start-up, then we should try it out.
    #OnionCouldntSaveTTT

* Have a baby with me!
    Donations:
    $35.00
    I love zombie survival games, and i love minecraft. But this game just doesnt work for me, i havent tried it but ive seen gameplay videos and it seems like a game one will get bored of quickly. Id much rather we get a H1Z1 or a DayZ server than a unturned server, to be completely honest.

YOU CAN VOTE ONCE EVERY 24 HOUR!

User Tag List