Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unturned server

Banned

Donations:
    $85.00

Unturned server

Quote Originally Posted by Itch View Post
    There is some irony to what you posted. Note: That I've been around long enough to have been here when GMOD/MineCraft were the "new" servers/game types we were trying out.

That aside your argument is why I said poll the community, find out if there is enough interest before either shooting down the idea or investing time/money/etc. into trying a server.
    You're right, I forgot that GMOD and Minecraft weren't orginally big games nor part of SG back in the day.

Is unturned really that popular? I thought it was just a fad that died out like a lot of the other newer games.

SG Addict
    2.0 is pretty much dead but a few days ago Nelson made 3.0 public. He is currently updating it so new things are still to come. The best part of one of the coders has a mod loader so after the gane is updated the modes are updated in at least a day.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

SG Player

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Onion View Post
    Normally in my view I would totally agree with you, but what I've learned from the past with Steamgamers is that other games just don't work. If you walk away from the CS/GMOD/Minecraft scene the server is just meant to fail. Rust and Starbound, we had servers for both of those and boop, died. I don't even know what's up with the KF2 server, anyone know if that still exists or not? (i know it is a new game, but the hype somewhat dimmed) The only acception I have been around for was the Natural Selection 2 server that was one of the best at some point.

I'm not saying unturned isn't going to work, but from past experiences people tend to get bored of outside games rather quickly, hence why everyone is so hesitant to jump on new games. That's the way I see it at least.
    To be fair there was a time when moving to CSGO/GMOD/Minecraft was just as wild of an idea. In fact there was a time when going out of simply zombie mod was a stretch IE the ZM to SG transition.

Didn't read the whole thread didn't know someone else brought up the same point lol sorry
    Last edited by Fuze; 9 Jul 2015 at 04:14pm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List