Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SG Professional
    Donations:
    $10.00

Anyone here vape?

I quit smoking about 5 months ago with a cheap setup. Started with an MVP V2 and a Kanger Aerotank2. Liked it but wanted more.
    so I got an eleaf 30watt and a 22mm dripper for it (now my dab rig) and loved it! Now I got a 26650 SASmods FatSnowWolf with a 28mm quad coil setup on it. Mech mods are fun.

oh. I run .2 ohm if anyone wanted to know
    420FUR XBOX GT: Colliefurry
    COLLIES FOREVER
    #FREEDAPINK

JeanBaptiste Emanuel Zorg
    Donations:
    $120.00
    I do!!!

I have a Sigelei 100W Limited Edition Box mod with a Mutation X v2 Addy.

It's a great setup just had to pay so much for it -.-

Never really got into mechs since I got a box... They are so much better IMO

With 24 gauge wire I can run about .2 ohms with around 4.7 volts @ 55 watts

Im dripping a Mtn Dew Flavor called Dew from True Vapes its amazing :D

Last edited by Zorg; 3 Jun 2015 at 01:08pm.
    Fly You Fool.
    Le xd

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
    I do!!!

I have a Sigelei 100W Limited Edition Box mod with a Mutation X v2 Addy.

It's a great setup just had to pay so much for it -.-

Never really got into mechs since I got a box... They are so much better IMO

With 24 gauge wire I can run about .2 ohms with around 4.7 volts @ 55 watts

Im dripping a Mtn Dew Flavor called Dew from True Vapes its amazing :D
    That sounds yunmy. I got Cosmic Charlie's Orange Bl'awesome. Soooo good. I want a 100w device but can't afford it right now. I run 30g wire because of how my quad coils are layed out. Less winds ftw. Looking at getting a new cheap clone or something.

Also, I do like box mods but I just love the feel of a good heavy mech. And its cheap. And you ca. Use a 26650 like brass knuckles lmao
    COLLIES FOREVER
    #FREEDAPINK

JeanBaptiste Emanuel Zorg
    Donations:
    $120.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Longwave View Post
    That sounds yunmy. I got Cosmic Charlie's Orange Bl'awesome. Soooo good. I want a 100w device but can't afford it right now. I run 30g wire because of how my quad coils are layed out. Less winds ftw. Looking at getting a new cheap clone or something.

Also, I do like box mods but I just love the feel of a good heavy mech. And its cheap. And you ca. Use a 26650 like brass knuckles lmao
    Cosmic Charlies line = amazing
    Fly You Fool.
    Le xd

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $10.00
    I also forgot to add, I got my buddy and his girlfriend to quit smoking too. I helped them pick out 2 mvp3's, and aspire tank and a subtank. 3 weeks no probs. Vape for life!
    COLLIES FOREVER
    #FREEDAPINK

champagne & cocaine
    I do as well. I don't get that into the types and the ohm count and all that crazy shit. I just get a basic setup, do my own builds / cotton, etc. It keeps me from smoking cigs and that's all I really care about. SoCal has some of the best flavors I've experienced so far though. Look up 'Space Rocks' and 'Cottontail Cream' by Lost Art, and 'WTF' by 'OMG'. Both are L.A. based juices. WTF is extremely good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Swede View Post
    Yes voters:
    By those who DID vote yes for you, to be honest, I am not sure if they were just kidding, or being serious. But words like "he is rightful to his throne", "yolo" and one described you as "jesus".

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Caution View Post
    I do as well. I don't get that into the types and the ohm count and all that crazy shit. I just get a basic setup, do my own builds / cotton, etc. It keeps me from smoking cigs and that's all I really care about. SoCal has some of the best flavors I've experienced so far though. Look up 'Space Rocks' and 'Cottontail Cream' by Lost Art, and 'WTF' by 'OMG'. Both are L.A. based juices. WTF is extremely good.
    I need to order coils for my friends aerotank tonight. Gonna order one of those flavors. Cant wait dude
    COLLIES FOREVER
    #FREEDAPINK

Banned

I used to vape, 2 years ago I quit smoking cigs and started vaping. I vaped for like 4 months then quit it all entirely.

So proud :D

9. Thanked by 5 users:
    Itch (5 Jun 2015), Longwave (3 Jun 2015), Mandeemoo007 (3 Jun 2015), Moo Moo Viking (4 Jun 2015), Toyz (11 Jun 2015)

SG Addict
    Congrats on everyone who quit smoking by vaping! I actually quit my position as ASM in a big retail store to go manage a local vape shop in my area back in September. 100% worth it! It is an amazing experience to help people who have been smoking for an upwards of 30-50 years quit smoking -- most of which completely lost faith in themselves after the patch, gum, etc etc didn't work for them! I get hugs, tears, thank you cards -- such a rewarding job.

I myself quit smoking 3 years back (although I was just a social smoker) using a vape pen. Since then I have become a hobbyist, though.

I am currently using a SMOK M80 box mod with a turbo RDA on it -- 22g vapowire, dual coils, 5 wraps. Comes out to about .25 ohms. My favorite juices to vape right now are the Cyclops vapor line and White Label Juice Co. Definitely worth checking them out! Glad to see the vaping community is still rapidly growing, even online in my gaming community!

champagne & cocaine
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
    Congrats on everyone who quit smoking by vaping! I actually quit my position as ASM in a big retail store to go manage a local vape shop in my area back in September. 100% worth it! It is an amazing experience to help people who have been smoking for an upwards of 30-50 years quit smoking -- most of which completely lost faith in themselves after the patch, gum, etc etc didn't work for them! I get hugs, tears, thank you cards -- such a rewarding job.

I myself quit smoking 3 years back (although I was just a social smoker) using a vape pen. Since then I have become a hobbyist, though.

I am currently using a SMOK M80 box mod with a turbo RDA on it -- 22g vapowire, dual coils, 5 wraps. Comes out to about .25 ohms. My favorite juices to vape right now are the Cyclops vapor line and White Label Juice Co. Definitely worth checking them out! Glad to see the vaping community is still rapidly growing, even online in my gaming community!
    Hook it up with 70 ml's bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Swede View Post
    Yes voters:
    By those who DID vote yes for you, to be honest, I am not sure if they were just kidding, or being serious. But words like "he is rightful to his throne", "yolo" and one described you as "jesus".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List