Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SG Addict
    Donations:
    $10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Drox View Post
    The idea of "Get people more involved on the forums by giving them something" was what multiple forum ranks was for. Since people used to have our SG ranks in the game servers. Now it seems that isn't as big a deal as it used to be, however I don't think offering different skins for registering on the forums would do any good. Plus it overloads when we have too many.
    Valid points indeed.
    There is the load-friendly option of just enabling already existing skins, like each teams own skins, if that is possible without causing too much extra load to servers - and it's only a suggestion. Also, little off topic there since we're discussing about having skin for being on forums. It's not really necessarily a "necessity," but it would be cool.

"Just let me bhop!"
    "NO!"
    "I'll do it anyway!"
    "- X *Shot* Maxwelldon -"

Board of Directors
    Virginia, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
    Donations:
    $10.00
    I guess I'll need to be a bit more specific in this as we really wasn't ready to publicly talk about it. I have a few plugins that have been in the works for a while now while we were working on the store. Everything is integrated and we are waiting on a few things to still fall in place. In the coming weeks we will slowly be releasing bits and pieces of it. I just ask for your patience as a few things were talked on here are planned but we just haven't talked about as its not quite ready for release yet.

I just don't want you guys to take my vague answer previously as something that we'll just start working on now because of this discussion. This has been in the works for a very long time, we are close to actually giving details on its particulars but we still need to do some testing and a bit more building to get it setup. We just don't want to promise you guys something that we cannot deliver or even leave you guys hanging waiting forever for it actually show up.

3. Thanked by 2 users:
    Maxwelldon (10 Jun 2015), Tweezy (10 Jun 2015)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List