Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Technical Administrator
    Donations:
    $3936.00
    Where the fucks the T-rex models at Pan!??!

2. Thanked by 7 users:
    Agent_Wesker (24 May 2015), Bdcoll (23 May 2015), Black Rain (23 May 2015), Nuclear Onion (23 May 2015), Pan32 (23 May 2015), R3TROATTACK (23 May 2015), Turtlefiish (23 May 2015)

SG Addict
    thanks for basically saving SG from dying! Great work pan . Everybody appreciates at a lot.

Banned

Donations:
    $420.00
    That is one genuine post and thank you @Pan32 for all your hard work.

I remember your jumping in and getting things going, it had been a hard battle to get there and also I want to thank the other players in the community who helped then, were there in the past 2+ years when the CSS ZE when to hell but kept trying every single day (you know who you are). Without a solid team around Pan, we could not be here and so I respect that you rock with this post.

However a special mention must go to @Paul for helping as well, before and in the last six months with ZE in adjusting & adding parts with Pan. The Pan + Paul gives us the Double P for Success. A community is like a wave, it starts small and layer by layer grows - this result to where we are at the Top 5 is down to all of you in this community playing every day and having fun. It's what SG is, built for and we now march forward to reclaim our #1 position we held for a long time in the CSS era.

Now get Spartan his T-Rex model and we will be rule them all!

P.s., I better thank the other feckers: Riperzz, Jazz, SirScott, Turtlefish, Paul, Onion, Bdcoll, Bread, Spartan, Vick, Zorg, Liam, R3tro, Paralyzed, SlientGuns, CrazySwede, Cookie Shark, Black Rain, xDoodles, Korean Ninja, Griffin, Punky, Nino, Malibu, Elemental, and sorry if I missed out on your name! But these guys all tried to help during the dark times and as started to get going again with ZE. Bow, you guys rule.

5. Thanked by 2 users:
    Bdcoll (23 May 2015), Elemental (26 May 2015)

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $155.00
    We should thank you, not the way around
    But people should stop taking this all for granted.

In what world are we living if not playing a videogame for more than 15 hours a week makes people say you're "inactive" or "not doing your job".
    We should be grateful people are actually trustworthy enough to do all the work behind the scene without people checking everything they do and still have this amazing amount of servers who are deemed "better" than others.

We must be thanking our higher-up team (except Nuclear Onion, and yes Retroattack this is a joke) for doing their "job". They put in the hours, they receive nothing in return and they don't care about that.
    That's unthinkable the moment you start working, working for free..

A big shoutout to that bunch of nerds that are the pillar of this community, family, gangbang, or whatever you want to call this collection of persons.. Our collection of persons.
    No SteamGamers without them

;)

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedZealot View Post

I remember your jumping in and getting things going, it had been a hard battle to get there and also I want to thank the other players in the community who helped then, were there in the past 2+ years when the CSS ZE when to hell but kept trying every single day (you know who you are). Without a solid team around Pan, we could not be here and so I respect that you rock with this post.

However a special mention must go to @Paul for helping as well, before and in the last six months with ZE in adjusting & adding parts with Pan. The Pan + Paul gives us the Double P for Success. A community is like a wave, it starts small and layer by layer grows - this result to where we are at the Top 5 is down to all of you in this community playing every day and having fun. It's what SG is, built for and we now march forward to reclaim our #1 position we held for a long time in the CSS era.

Now get Spartan his T-Rex model and we will be rule them all!

P.s., I better thank the other feckers: Riperzz, Jazz, SirScott, Turtlefish, Paul, Onion, Bdcoll, Bread, Spartan, Vick, Zorg, Liam, R3tro, Paralyzed, SlientGuns, CrazySwede, Cookie Shark, Black Rain, xDoodles, Korean Ninja, Griffin, Punky, Nino, Malibu, Elemental, and sorry if I missed out on your name! But these guys all tried to help during the dark times and as started to get going again with ZE. Bow, you guys rule.
    And you just forgot your drinking buddy @WickedZealot
    Quote Originally Posted by Borkupine
    Like a low income woman at Mcdonalds.

Thanks for this memorable quote

Banned

Donations:
    $420.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3r0 M4ni4c View Post
    And you just forgot your drinking buddy @WickedZealot
    Let's talk this over a pint

Server Administrator
    Donations:
    $25.00
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedZealot View Post

oh.. okay

SG Player
    Donations:
    $15.00
    a little late, but i just wanted to say that ZE was literally the only reason i ever stayed on CS:GO when i started playing in february/march. i never really understood the appeal in video games (really never played anything before this huhuhuhu) and i used to play on a few casual servers here and there but never ever thought i'd actually love playing the game. now here i am with 400+ hours racked up, about 350 of those hours dedicated to SG servers and i gotta say, you guys have honestly become part of my life and i'm really glad i found this community!

with that being said, PAN YOU ARE A HERO. every time something goes wrong on the servers, there are always complaints about it (sorry, i kinda do that), and there is always someone that replies "don't worry, Pan's on it", and it always makes me so happy, because i know that you're a reliable person to count on to fix things and that it will be resolved in no time. not to mention the help everyone else brings (i'm really sorry, i still don't know who does what, but you all know who you are and the work you contribute to this community <3)... anyways, you're all really great people and thank you for all the work you've done!

TL;DR -> i'm a lost kitty who is in awe at this community and its hardworking peoples. <3

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List