Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Administrative Officer
    Donations:
    $55.00
    +1 for Portugal

I just want to go
    pan you were such a good friend man! whyd you have to go! :'( tears are being shed
    "i dont need to speak spanish, i need to get pussy" -wertles

I'm in first class but I feel like coach

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $177.00
    Love you long time Ricardo, dank meme master

Banned

Donations:
    $20.00
    I'm not much of a ZE player but, it's good to see the server do so well.

Banned

Donations:
    $85.00
    In all seriousness to this thread (that I clearly didn't derail at first), I would like to say something as well;

This thread shouldn't be a thank you to us, but a big thank you to @Pan32 himself. He puts his heart into this community everyday with all his work ethic, perseverance, and overall dedication. Despite being down with either a CS:GO update that happens to break just about everything, another fucking problem in ZE, or even some work he does for other servers on the side at times, he is always there to help out and do the job. I can't stress it enough to everyone how much he does for this place. He is the biggest reason we have a top server (IN THE FUCKING WORLD REMIND YOU) thanks to him for spending so much time coding plugins (somewhat) and fixing problems for the server you all know and love, despite not even being the biggest ZE fan.

You may just say "He's just doing his job Onion, wtf are you even writing this for you shitlord?" Well first off that's just mean, and second Pan has done way more than he is asked for (knowing this because I talk to him everyday). I'm changing this to a Pan32 appreciation thread, let us all rejoice for our O Glorioso Líder.

Thank you man for what all you have done and for what you will do in the future for SG.

6. Thanked by 4 users:
    Bdcoll (22 May 2015), Extreme Potatoes (21 May 2015), Motox (22 May 2015), Pan32 (21 May 2015)

SG Regular
    Donations:
    $35.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Onion View Post
    In all seriousness to this thread (that I clearly didn't derail at first), I would like to say something as well;

This thread shouldn't be a thank you to us, but a big thank you to @Pan32 himself. He puts his heart into this community everyday with all his work ethic, perseverance, and overall dedication. Despite being down with either a CS:GO update that happens to break just about everything, another fucking problem in ZE, or even some work he does for other servers on the side at times, he is always there to help out and do the job. I can't stress it enough to everyone how much he does for this place. He is the biggest reason we have a top server (IN THE FUCKING WORLD REMIND YOU) thanks to him for spending so much time coding plugins (somewhat) and fixing problems for the server you all know and love, despite not even being the biggest ZE fan.

You may just say "He's just doing his job Onion, wtf are you even writing this for you shitlord?" Well first off that's just mean, and second Pan has done way more than he is asked for (knowing this because I talk to him everyday). I'm changing this to a Pan32 appreciation thread, let us all rejoice for our O Glorioso Líder.

Thank you man for what all you have done and for what you will do in the future for SG.
    Pan is just a genuinely nice guy. He works hard to do and fix everything that is needed in his (and others') servers, and not because its his job or because he likes being in power (even tho he is still el Glorioso Líder), but so that us shitters can come together and play some vidya happily. Whether its unfucking up bugs or helping idiots like me understand how to use mods in Minecraft, he does it all so that everyone can just enjoy themselves. Staying up late and trying to topfrag over him in CSGO or watching him do Satanic rituals in Minecraft always leaves me happy. Hes simply a guy who wants to play videogames with his friends and doesn't mind being the one to do the work to make it happen. Thanks bruh and heil O Glorioso Líder.
    You're asking questions about matters... BUT WHAT ABOUT ANTI MATTER?
    -Wicked 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjupwwZo-yw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtNoPP8yYic

8. Thanked by 1 user:
    Nuclear Onion (22 May 2015)

Banned

Donations:
    $45.00
    As everyone else has said, thank you for all the effort that yourself, and also everyone else, has put in to drag the server into the top 5, even if at times we've probably comes across as little shites to you whining about a problem :P

Lets not stop at 5 though guys. Still an entire 3 numbers between us and where we want to get to!

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdcoll View Post
    As everyone else has said, thank you for all the effort that yourself, and also everyone else, has put in to drag the server into the top 5, even if at times we've probably comes across as little shites to you whining about a problem :P

Lets not stop at 5 though guys. Still an entire 3 numbers between us and where we want to get to!
    This ^

I may not be around much as i used too, this is due to RL eating up all my free time i have left.
    But i keep follow everybody that is supporting / fixing / populating or even making maps for ZE.

Even though pan32 doesn't like ZE that much as others do, he is doing one hell of a job keeping the server up and running.
    All those updates from steam that breaks ZE every freaking time, all the complaining he has to hear that its down again.
    I can imagine that sometimes pan would get tired of it, but thanks to others and his own, he kept going.
    And look at what we accomplished now. We broke through the top5

I can only say, we can't thank @Pan32 enough for all the work he did and does.
    So Pan we the community, we all thank you for all the work you did and all the work you will do in the future.

can't we all just donate something to give him a little gift for the work he did?
    Quote Originally Posted by Borkupine
    Like a low income woman at Mcdonalds.

Thanks for this memorable quote

I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00
    He's just doing his job Onion, wtf are you even writing this for you shitlord?

In all srslyness tho.

All Hail Pan the Zombie God !

Banned

Donations:
    $136.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdcoll View Post

I think you mean 4 numbers @Bdcoll

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List