Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SG Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Onion View Post
    So let me get this straight...

They ask for your map ports so perhaps people would be more influenced to join the server (you know...to help the 'stable population' problem) and you basically tell them to fuck off? I'm not saying it's your duty to port the maps nor should you at all, but with that attitude you aren't helping the population problem yourself. Blaming everyone else who is MIND YOU INTENDING TO HELP THE SERVER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE is a shallow and just overall shitty move.
    Where is the part I told fuck off? I made, fixed, reuploaded blue version of pokémon trainer (zero feedback other than 2 weeks old report that its broken, thanks wtf). Ported 1 course now ported polar panic and ported my own course and multigame (ADDED SG MG IP ON GAMEBANANA). Damn what did I do wrong when I wanted populated server to play the ported maps on.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darnias View Post
    Shortened the list, I will port whole list, I'm not adding any more maps until servers gets "stable" populated.
    YEAH HUGE FUCK OFF HERE.

Banned

Donations:
    $85.00
    Where is the part I told fuck off? I made, fixed, reuploaded blue version of pokémon trainer (zero feedback other than 2 weeks old report that its broken, thanks wtf). Ported 1 course now ported polar panic and ported my own course and multigame (ADDED SG MG IP ON GAMEBANANA). Damn what did I do wrong when I wanted populated server to play the ported maps on.
    Do you not see that your wording is pretty rude and unneeded?

No more MG ports until server gets stable population, you want something from me, I want something from you. If that's not a 'fuck off' idk what is
    What do you mean "something from us?" YOU are the one at the start who OFFERED to port the maps and change the pokemon model (which i'm pretty sure it's still has problems downloading and still shows errors? I'm honestly not sure with this @Bread ) It isn't like we actually came up to you and begged for your ports or anything fixed. The thread wasn't even intended to you as a whole, but just asking for anyone to port maps, because like I said, it would probably help bringing people in.

Why are you bringing up what you've done? I never discredited you at all for your work, all I said was your attitude in the post was shitty. I don't like how MG isn't doing as well as we'd like either, but blaming others isn't the way to solve this.

ALSO moved thread to CS:GO servers forum. Thanks taters :v
    Last edited by Nuclear Onion; 14 May 2015 at 02:11pm.

Handsome and Wealthy
    Donations:
    $570.00
    ALSO moved thread to CS:GO servers forum. Thanks taters :v
    shut up dad

:]

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    Can we skip the SA bullshit and just make him an AO?

4. Thanked by 1 user:
    Nuclear Onion (15 May 2015)

Wofe
    Donations:
    $30.00
    darnias is darnias, got used to his attitude, but what he wants is just he doesn't want to feel he wasted his time on porting when no one is willing to populate mg, nor play them + we can clearly see that mostly swag and football is played, where on swag still football is picked.

Anyways... generally speaking...

It's not like ports are going to change things that much. Barely anyone is willing to join even if we finally get some people on mg to help us. Should I add the fact that pretty much none of you suggest maps that you'd like to see ported(this thread for ex. only suggestions in first post and then silence). In most cases it all ends on playing football, which killed css mg and won't really get new people, except old regs who rek everyone else in this + leave when its over. In conclusion, main problem is that you don't even want to join first, but wait when server is magically populated (I still remember when I was sitting on css ze right after daily restart and it was bringing people slowly in to later have a stable population for the rest of the day).

chaotic talk, but you get the concept.

6. Thanked by 2 users:
    Nuclear Onion (14 May 2015), R3TROATTACK (14 May 2015)

Banned

Donations:
    $85.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Punky View Post
    darnias is darnias, got used to his attitude
    I honestly don't care who he is, have some respect for people in general, internet or real life. Personality or just frustration, don't be rude to people.

It's not like ports are going to change things that much. Barely anyone is willing to join even if we finally get some people on mg to help us. Elaborate, do you actually invite people or just join and expect everyone to get the memo?

Should I add the fact that pretty much none of you suggest maps that you'd like to see ported(this thread for ex. only suggestions in first post and then silence) TBF the thread has been up for a day and not many maps are left that i'd say are good can be ported :/

In most cases it all ends on playing football, which killed css mg and won't really get new people, except old regs who rek everyone else in this + leave when its over. I agree

In conclusion, main problem is that you don't even want to join first, but wait when server is magically populated You think we haven't made an effort or something?

(I still remember when I was sitting on css ze right after daily restart and it was bringing people slowly in to later have a stable population for the rest of the day). !give Punky cookie ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) *tis joke pls no !slap*
    The people that posted in this thread for the most part (at least from what I've seen) do on the server well enough. We as staff have made several events just to try to get the server populated. You guys still point at us saying it's the community/staffs fault for the server lacking population, as I said before in my two posts, blaming others isn't going to get anywhere. In my opinion it's really the fact that MG is just not a popular game mode for CS:GO, and an average player of CS:GO probably doesn't even know the mod exists. Personally believe that we need to take out all course maps (For the record I love courses as much as the next guy, but I've watched them kill server way too often. again, just a personal opinion and don't feel like getting into atm)

Also I would like to point out that we have a whole summer to populate this bitch, if we don't get a decent amount of people playing daily then I don't know what we'll do. AND FFS people stop picking soccer, literally no randy I've seen wants to play FIFA on CS:GO.
    Last edited by Nuclear Onion; 14 May 2015 at 04:10pm.

8. Thanked by 1 user:
    R3TROATTACK (14 May 2015)

SG Addict
    AND FFS people stop picking soccer, literally no randy I've seen wants to play FIFA on CS:GO.
    PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS VERY SMART MAN FOR ONCE
    【=◈︿◈=】

Server Administrator
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Okay just to clarify I said:

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rain View Post
    if anyone would be kind enough to give some time just doing even one then we're really thankful
    I only tagged Punky and Darnias because they're well known to be the ones who mainly port maps from our community in their free time so I figured they'd be interested in just joining in on the thread to discuss or if they wouldn't mind to port. No one is being forced, it's just if you're interested to.
    [26/03, 20:32] Mandeemoo007 : steelseries rival is what a guy on tt is using right now which is aimbot and speedhack
    [26/03, 20:32] Mandeemoo007 : plz help
    [26/03, 20:34] Mandeemoo007 : nvm
    [26/03, 20:34] Mandeemoo007 : that is a mouse
    [26/03, 20:37] BoM : ...........
    [26/03, 20:37] * Intelligence slow claps. *
    Black Rainツ少: speaking of subway now i hate you and want a sammich
    Korean Ninja [SG]: you want a sammich?
    Korean Ninja [SG]: oh thats pretty easy
    Korean Ninja [SG]: get a guy name sam
    Korean Ninja [SG]: and a guy named mitch
    Korean Ninja [SG]: and there you go
    Korean Ninja [SG]: sammitch

Wofe
    Donations:
    $30.00
    Ugh tapatalk pls.

@NuclearOnion
    #1 I stopped inviting people, because it's pretty much always ignored.

#2 There is also darnias port thread which is for idk how long, a month? Rip that thread too, not just this one and there are still good maps

#3 I appreciate all the things you do, but even events spammed by main group, mostly bring only few (if any) people
    Last edited by Punky; 14 May 2015 at 10:46pm.

Banned

Donations:
    $136.00
    Ugh tapatalk pls.

@NuclearOnion
    #1 I stopped inviting people, because it's pretty much always ignored.

#2 There is also darnias port thread which is for idk how long, a month? Rip that thread too, not just this one and there are still good maps

#3 I appreciate all the things you do, but even events spammed by main group, mostly bring only few (if any) people
    My only argument with this is that #3 you seem to think that we only spam the group for events so here's some examples of us not spamming events(1, 2, 3). I just felt like I should point this out but we're getting really off topic at this point so let's remember this thread was made for map port suggestions @Nuclear Onion @Darnias @Punky so can we go back into suggestions ports and not argue over why mg isn't doing great if u wanna do that make a new thread or use the magical pm thing.

13. Thanked by 2 users:
    Motox (15 May 2015), Punky (15 May 2015)

Server Administrator
    Donations:
    $70.00
    People need to stop focusing on mg alone to get the population for itself...build our community from whatever is popular. PB and ZE being the two main servers for population atm..port maps for them and keep them happy and stop focusing on porting maps for a dead server. Build the pop and they will expand to our other servers on their own.

So downview please! Jk not trying to sound like an ass here, but we need more good maps for pb
    I understand porting is not an easy thing, so I appreciate all the work being done. Possibly raffle points
    Per each ported map?;) nvm that is dumb
    Last edited by Whimsy; 15 May 2015 at 07:30am.

15. Thanked by 1 user:
    Black Rain (15 May 2015)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List