SG Addict
    Donations:
    $18.00

Thumbs up New Member Monthly Giveaways

Not sure if this idea has been pitched yet, but I think it would be a great way to get to meet new faces and try to grow more familiar faces around the community. Every month, we can have a giveaway (CS:GO Skins?), and the ONLY qualifying participants have to meet the following criteria:

- Forum account must be less than 1 month old (verification needed to ensure it's legit)
    - Must start an introduction thread in the "Introduce Yourself" section that isn't half-assed within the month
    - Maybe enforce a minimum of 10 forum posts made within the month?

We can spread the word by adding a cfg to the servers to display a message about the giveaways. With Zombie Escape and Jail Break attracting LOTS of new faces on a daily basis, this will help retain and engage more players with the SteamGamers community.

Summer is coming, so now would be a great time to implement this!

Syracuse Orange!!!
    Donations:
    $70.00
    Meh. seems way too precise to a group of people... and (atleast in my opinion) adding specific stuff like this turns our "community" into a "clan"... Maybe I am just talking out of my ass.. But it just doesnt seem easy/fair/worthwile ;3

The underdog
    Donations:
    $55.00
    We already have this Raffle as a giveaway on going tho, so i don't see a point for making another give away.

[RANT] WHY ARE THE TICKETS SO CHEAP AND THERE ARE ALMOST 3K TICKETS BEFORE HALF OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Steam mod that allows you to have custom background, steamrep and steamdatabase (http://www.enhancedsteam.com/index.php)

JeanBaptiste Emanuel Zorg
    Donations:
    $120.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhite View Post
    We already have this Raffle as a giveaway on going tho, so i don't see a point for making another give away.

[RANT] WHY ARE THE TICKETS SO CHEAP AND THERE ARE ALMOST 3K TICKETS BEFORE HALF OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    +1 seriously though people just afk and get unlimited tickets
    Fly You Fool.
    Le xd

Banned

Donations:
    $136.00
    Well back to the topic, I agree with labarr the target group is too small + some months we hardly have anyone register lol

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $18.00
    Quote Originally Posted by R3TROATTACK View Post
    Well back to the topic, I agree with labarr the target group is too small + some months we hardly have anyone register lol
    Registration is definitely lagging, which is why I came up with this suggestion. Really, the question is how do we give incentive for new people to register/join the community?

User Tag List