Technical Administrator
    Donations:
    $512.00

ze_unnamed [CS:GO]

ze_unnamed

Whats the Map about?

The map will work in a similar style to ze_random, I don't have the patience to make full 3-6 minute stages so this seemed like a good middle ground to make my first ZE map. I will be looking at making 7 or 8 map sections, not sure what the end will be yet.

Screenshots

• Spawn
        A dark spawn area with 4 sections, the lights in each corner are dynamic so when the light props are shot areas will turn dark/light depending on which way the prop is pointing towards. 20 second countdown until teleport to the first area.
        Spoiler

• PITCH BLACK
        Survive for 90 seconds, the map is pitch black, 2 humans will have the responsibility of carrying a torch each. There are areas to hold within the map but you must co-ordinate as a team to stay alive. Zombies also get 2 torches to search for any humans who are thinking about hiding in the dark away from the team.
        Spoiler

• ZOMBIE BALL
        A classic from CS:S.
        Spoiler

• HOLD-EM
        Two hold area's, both require holding for 60 seconds each before extract.
        Spoiler

Right now only zombie ball and pitch black are finished, just wanted to share some screenshots with you all.

• Thanked by 3 users:
    Agent_Wesker (11 May 2015), Elemental (14 May 2015), Punky (11 May 2015)

Wofe
    Donations:
    $30.00
    Looks great so far! I really like the pitch black stage. Don't really understand the point of zombie ball, from what I've read it's just camping the T shaped platforms and defending. Other than that map really looks promising and I like maps like these (because random is awesome :D)

Banned

Donations:
    $15.00
    Terrible text color. Had to rub my eyeball on phone to read. Just the top part cuz small text.

Banned

Donations:
    $45.00
    I'll see if I can get the siege level of mine from the now abandoned ze_evenRandomer up to standard if you want? Would be nice to see it somewhere, even if its pretty terrible.

Darnias did some pretty nice work on a boss for it actually, don't know if you want to hit him up for that maybe?

Server Administrator
    Donations:
    $35.00
    Pretty good. Please add things like surf or death run.
    Ricky Tikki Tavi

• User Tag List