Banned

Donations:
    $15.00

[Minecraft] Beta Server Launch!!!!!!

You heard it right folks, MC is finally here......well sort of. Long story short, we want you all to get a taste of MC, and really start to rebuild our Minecraft population that exists within the community. The first week will be a mass exploration/discovery mission, as well as give us time to work out all the bugs in the server. After one week the server will be reset, consider this first week to be a fun filled, screw around and do stupid shit, sort of situation. Please report any bugs to me or the other mods (to be announced tomorrow prior to server opening).

WHEN: 6 PM EST(EDT for euros) SATURDAY 5/9/2015 THROUGH 6 PM EST 5/16/2015

WHERE: 74.91.116.11 COME TO TEAMSPEAK FOR A PARTY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BoM View Post
    Tomorrow at 6 PM EST (Daylight savings for Euros) we will be opening the Minecraft FTB server. For anyone that doesn't know what FTB is, it is a massive compilation of mods that make for an extremely different experience than regular minecraft. Because of the extensive mods that make up an FTB server, there are a lot of bugs, glitches, and possible abuse. For the first week we will be in a beta of sorts while we work out bugs, figure out what items should be banned, and overall how to set up the server to best fit SG.

After approximately one week (assuming we feel its ready to go) we will restart the map from scratch, and all sub/donor perks will be put into place, as well an admin and player store. Until then, I'd like you all to take this time to get to know this game mod and possibly figure out how you will set up your base when the server is live. The FTB modpack we will be running on is FTB infinity version 1.4.1. This modpack is relatively new, and those of you who have played different FTB modpacks in the past will still have a lot of new things to explore and discover.

First week subscriber/donor perks - For the first week we will give you access to a kit which contains Draconic armor and an all in one pick/sword/shovel, both with some amazing features. Normally this would be end game gear that you would not get for quite a while. With only a week to explore and work out bugs, we hope to give you head start with this gear. ****you may only receive this kit ONCE during the existence of this beta server so treasure it, don't lose it, don't give it away.****

First week guest/member/admin perks - We will have a basic spawn fitted with free things we feel are necessary to quicken exploration, a free charging station for weapons and armor (also effects subs/donors), and all the necessary portals to explore the other worlds available to us. There will also be a basic weapon/tools kit (quality to be determined) that can be used every ~hour by everyone.

There is a lot more information to come, but this is the basics for now. Further discussion of changes, events, mods in charge of MC, and other general crap will be hashed out later. Any questions can be directed at me either here, via PM, or on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/bom050

Thanks to all who supported us both monetarily and through general support of the MC project. I look forward to seeing you in the server!!!!!
    THANKS FOR READING, THAT'S ALL FOR NOW FOLKS!!!!!

P.S. How to download FTB client: http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/sho...774#post738774
    Last edited by BoM; 9 May 2015 at 03:54pm.

2. Thanked by 2 users:
    Elemental (9 May 2015), vorter (10 May 2015)

I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00
    Yeeessssss, finally!

Good job BoM, glad the moment is finally here :D

Server Administrator
    Donations:
    $20.00
    welp i actually downloaded the mod because of that link :DDDDD

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $18.00
    In front of a computer somewhere, SilentGuns just came.

Handsome and Wealthy
    Donations:
    $570.00
    Thanks for the hard work! @BoM @t8rtits @Pan32

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    Can we skip the SA bullshit and just make him an AO?

SG Addict

Donations:
    $135.00
    Whats the IP?

Legends
    Donations:
    $45.00
    So where is the ip?
    Don't let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game

I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00

Top Kek

SG Noob

Donations:
    $6.00
    I don't play FTB, only minecraft and Technic packs but from now on I will be active on the FTB server. Good job all for making it happen!

11. Thanked by 1 user:
    Zsoki (25 Jun 2015)

User Tag List