Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Banned

Donations:
    $75.00
    Well that's horrible. Poor people

SG Addict

I can't even imagine the atmosphere in the country. Imagine not knowing whether or not your friends and family are alive and well.

SG Addict
    CNN is saying that the earthquake people knew that it was going to happen too. And I think this also caused an avalanche at Mt. Everest too which people got injured from. ffs this world is literally going to shit. First the eruption, then the earthquake, then the avalance, and there are violent protests going on in Baltimore now too.
    Last edited by Mandeemoo007; 30 Apr 2015 at 08:56pm.
    【=◈︿◈=】

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandeemoo007 View Post
    CNN is saying that the earthquake people knew that it was going to happen too. And I think this also caused an avalanche at Mt. Everest too which people got injured from. ffs this world is literally going to shit. First the eruption, then the earthquake, then the avalance, and there are violent protests going on in Bosten now too.
    Well I think they knew it was gonna happen because where Nepal is located, it's right on a fault line in India. It's the same when people say Cali is due for a big one.

SG Regular
    Latest reports show that the cause of the massive earthquake was caused when OPs mom hopped out of bed and sent a shockwave through the Earth's core and straight to Nepal.

7. Thanked by 4 users:
    BoA (30 Apr 2015), Crzycanadian (5 May 2015), Nuclear Onion (3 May 2015), vivian pls (30 Apr 2015)

SG Regular
    Bork can you identify OP so we can laugh at him.

SG Noob

I actually saw some saying that fracking was one of the reasons why this earthquake happened, can't find the source right now but could also just be anti-fracking people making up stuff even though there is facking places in nepal.

Banned

Donations:
    $75.00
    Quote Originally Posted by NmC View Post
    I actually saw some saying that fracking was one of the reasons why this earthquake happened, can't find the source right now but could also just be anti-fracking people making up stuff even though there is facking places in nepal.
    If they can demonize the cure for malaria and ban the active ingredient in rescue inhalers I'm sure they can blame this on fracking.

11. Thanked by 1 user:
    vivian pls (3 May 2015)

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by NmC View Post
    Not sure how active fracking is in India but in states like Oklahoma it has been scientifically proven to cause earthquakes. So it wouldn't surprise me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List