View Poll Results: Remove this map from the server?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 81.82%
  • No

2 18.18%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wofe
    Donations:
    $30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    From personal experience I have determined that the general population of ZE votes for the most shitty, dumbest, crappiest map in the voting list 90% of the time. >:
    mako 4:0 for humans, ex 2, voting on a shitty map instead of extend. 11/10 totally agree

2. Thanked by 1 user:
    Elemental (13 Apr 2015)

Technical Administrator
    Donations:
    $3936.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Hahaha I'm sorry Spartan and everyone else but I love watching "retards" play this map. Gets me everyime when they are at the electric gate thinking its climbable.
    You like watching retards kill themselves? Disgusting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) It's funny but serves no purpose for the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz
    Its wideness allows you to do what you want. I.e. you can put yourself in a situation by having some zombies in front of you and some behind you. I put myself in that situation like 80% of the time I play this map and it gets really challenging. Yes I agree, if you play this map the orthodox way it can be boring but I personally just put myself in a situation where I watch people fail and have fun (which is really normal in this map) or in a tough situation. So I am personally 100% entertained when I play this map.
    This is napalm style. This is a ZE server. That's also individual play whereas it should be a team effort to escape. What I'm understanding from this is that you have to improvise to make the map 'more' fun for yourself only, and further making the map easier for humans. Hm. Not that I am against finding ways to make things fun for yourself but this really cannot justify keeping it.

If you see wooden planks get broken you can always jump yourself forward via ledges.
    Seeing and experiencing it are two different things. You can have 20 people running across them at the start, only to hear the noise of it breaking and then 'whoosh' there goes half the server into the water. This then results in the ladder blocker being broken, and most lilkely a lot of deaths. Yeah you can jump the ledges but this is actually used more for round delaying since its very hard to jump the 3rd jump without getting shot back. If zombies are ahead, people camp there. People can even hold the zombies back from the ladder indefinitely by just camping near the top. It's no fun.

I also have to add that this map is quite liked in the ZE server. Most of the time if its a vote option people vote for it.
    I did mention that it is most likely voted for because it's called Jurassic Park. People are adamant it's a good map because it used to be good back in the day. Now it's just a relic. It's like using VHS tapes to watch films. Lets move forward please.

On another note, block isn't an option in Zreloaded I assume? Cause this map and some others need block. If they get it the map would be better.
    The same people that like this map also get confused a lot by whether we are a block or noblock server. In the end it was just disabled for every map.
    Last edited by Spartan; 13 Apr 2015 at 08:27am.

Don't Stop Believin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    You like watching retards kill themselves? Disgusting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) It's funny but serves no purpose for the map.

Haha actually on this map I do. Because the zombies could always use more help!

This is napalm style. This is a ZE server. That's also individual play whereas it should be a team effort to escape. What I'm understanding from this is that you have to improvise to make the map 'more' fun for yourself only, and further making the map easier for humans. Hm. Not that I am against finding ways to make things fun for yourself but this really cannot justify keeping it.

Well some maps are overly easy so I just put myself in a tough situation because it gets realllyyy boring to play them the way they're supposed to be played. All about making the best out of the situation :D

Seeing and experiencing it are two different things. You can have 20 people running across them at the start, only to hear the noise of it breaking and then 'whoosh' there goes half the server into the water. This then results in the ladder blocker being broken, and most lilkely a lot of deaths. Yeah you can jump the ledges but this is actually used more for round delaying since its very hard to jump the 3rd jump without getting shot back. If zombies are ahead, people camp there. People can even hold the zombies back from the ladder indefinitely by just camping near the top. It's no fun.
    Again man its funny somehow watching 20 people fall down and get zombified partly due to their own stupidity because most of the time everyone shoots the planks(bridges)

I did mention that it is most likely voted for because it's called Jurassic Park. People are adamant it's a good map because it used to be good back in the day. Now it's just a relic. It's like using VHS tapes to watch films. Lets move forward please.

True man

The same people that like this map also get confused a lot by whether we are a block or noblock server. In the end it was just disabled for every map.
    Sad that we are wasting so many maps' gameplay by disabling block on them. Imo switching from block to no-block for specific maps shouldn't confuse people, its not like the servers performance changes. Its kind of like not having materia on Mako-like maps. Its settings that needs to be there.

All in all, you make good points and are right. But again this vote was made thanks to my unorthodox lurker style of play which makes the map awesome.

Can't be scratched!
    Donations:
    $20.00
    I've had both good and bad times on this map, I usually have to warn people not to fail knife, after that it's ok.
    Definitely not my favorite.

However, It's a million times better than the lost world map. 90%+ of the time the zombie spawn is so far ahead that the map is over in less than a minute and it's boring as fuck. of the <10% that the spawn doesn't ruin the map someone will blow the bridge and fuck the humans over anyway.

Completely useless map until the zspawn is fixed and early bridge bombers punished.

Frag the weak, hurdle the dead!

Wofe
    Donations:
    $30.00

ze_jurassicpark_somethingorother removal

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Sad that we are wasting so many maps' gameplay by disabling block on them. Imo switching from block to no-block for specific maps shouldn't confuse people, its not like the servers performance changes. Its kind of like not having materia on Mako-like maps. Its settings that needs to be there.
    Can we finally do that pls. Having noblock just ruins tons of maps that should have it and makes them fucking boring ;_; (atix, bla bla bla)

+ As on one side i would like to remove it on the other tho if someone had that much of an interest in doing a bit of dirty work and tweak settings per map this map would be 9000 times better(generally speaking bout block, lower knockback on it),but i guess no one would like to do it, so removing it would be the only solution.

ayy lmao by tapatalk

SG Regular
    Donations:
    $20.00
    I agree with Spartan, the map is bland and poorly balanced. (although this is partly because noblock and knockback)

If we had a better port such as http://css.gamebanana.com/maps/167380 it might be more fun.

Spoiler

Banned

tl/dr
    Last edited by Pan32; 14 Apr 2015 at 10:53pm.

9. Thanked by 2 users:
    Extreme Potatoes (15 Apr 2015), Nuclear Onion (14 Apr 2015)

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Punky View Post
    Can we finally do that pls. Having noblock just ruins tons of maps that should have it and makes them fucking boring ;_; (atix, bla bla bla)

+ As on one side i would like to remove it on the other tho if someone had that much of an interest in doing a bit of dirty work and tweak settings per map this map would be 9000 times better(generally speaking bout block, lower knockback on it),but i guess no one would like to do it, so removing it would be the only solution.

ayy lmao by tapatalk
    If i could i would put some effort in it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Borkupine
    Like a low income woman at Mcdonalds.

Thanks for this memorable quote

Board of Directors
    Virginia, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
    Donations:
    $10.00
    Removed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List