Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Can't be scratched!
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Jewpiter,

Damn good to see you back around these parts.
    You should be an admin again IMO, Wish they had never done away with the LG rank, there are still a few of us that should have that rank.

Frag the weak, hurdle the dead!

Banned

Donations:
    $15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaraki View Post
    Who cares about tags? New admins telling off respected old time members/retired admins is not done. He didn't claim to have the administrator role apart from having a silly tag. We should be happy they return ^^

Let him use the tag, for nostalgic value and respect.

+ demote the kid who opposed [SG] Jewpiter!

PS: Shouldn't he be RS?
    rules are rules, no one was telling someone else off. [SG] tag is for admins+,end of story. If we demoted everyone for making a single comment [in this case mind you it was informative not negative], you'd have been demoted a long time ago...........oh wait.

Banned

Donations:
    $85.00

+ demote the kid who opposed [SG] Jewpiter!
    lol guess i'm getting demoted

With that logic, let's just let all of our past admins who decide to play recently wear that tag and confuse everyone, good fucking idea sport. Just following protocol, no need to get your panties in a bunch pal.

4. Thanked by 2 users:
    Elemental (3 Apr 2015), Prez (4 May 2015)

Board of Directors
    Virginia, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
    Donations:
    $10.00
    Fucking Jewpiter...Someone fast track his admin!

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikedRocker View Post
    Fucking Jewpiter...Someone fast track his admin!
    This ^ @Jewpiter
    Thanks its also good to see you back online again.
    Looks like the old gang is getting back together!
    Looking forward to the funny posts you always make
    Quote Originally Posted by Borkupine
    Like a low income woman at Mcdonalds.

Thanks for this memorable quote

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $155.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BoM View Post
    rules are rules, no one was telling someone else off. [SG] tag is for admins+,end of story. If we demoted everyone for making a single comment [in this case mind you it was informative not negative], you'd have been demoted a long time ago...........oh wait.
    Wow, are you trying to make fun of me because i'm not ranked high enough in an online gaming community?

I was merely joking about it, but give Jewpiter his admin back
    Why do we have to make it super clear that we're joking anyway, if you don't post a smiley after each statement, people are starting discussions and start throwing childish insults at eachother the moment they see fit.

Ontopic:
    Create a faster way to give old admins their admin back instead of the awkward situations where a "new" admin starts explaining that they don't see "it" in a person, while said person has been admin for over 5 years and retired before they joined.
    Make it AO+ to vote for old admins (if somebody left on bad terms, it will be easy)
    Last edited by Zaraki; 3 Apr 2015 at 01:48am.

Banned

Donations:
    $15.00
    Wow, are you trying to make fun of me because i'm not ranked high enough in an online gaming community?

You can't imply you don't care about ranks when you're trying to fight for someone else to have one.

I was merely joking about it, but give Jewpiter his admin back
    Why do we have to make it super clear that we're joking anyway, if you don't post a smiley after each statement, people are starting discussions and start throwing childish insults at eachother the moment they see fit.
    Doesn't work because you make backhanded comments and then put smileys after them.

Ontopic:
    Create a faster way to give old admins their admin back instead of the awkward situations where a "new" admin starts explaining that they don't see "it" in a person, while said person has been admin for over 5 years and retired before they joined.
    Make it AO+ to vote for old admins (if somebody left on bad terms, it will be easy)
    Or they could.....use the same system that everyone else uses to get their admin back or get admin for the first time.
    Become active -> Make Friends -> Apply for admin -> Get admin -> Profit?

The simple seniority of having admin previously does not mean they somehow get to skip the system, if anything it means the system is easier for them. A lot of people already know you so you can skip the whole making friends thing.

I've yet to see this awkward situation of a new admin explaining they don't see admin worthy qualities, unless its actually true. Most of the time its based on activity or lack there of. Again, following the simple steps I posted should get you pretty far, but maybe some people are bad at following steps....

Anywho its great to watch everyone say nice things about Jewpiter, but we've gone pretty far off topic. Jewpiter can make an admin app when hes ready and we'll see if everyone's opinion is the same as those posted here.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmk
    Last edited by BoM; 3 Apr 2015 at 02:08am.

9. Thanked by 3 users:
    Elemental (3 Apr 2015), Longwave (5 Jun 2015), Z3r0 M4ni4c (3 Apr 2015)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List