SG Noob

Rule: Forcing Players To Escape On ZE Maps!!

So when I used to play on the SCA server, there was a rule that if the map is escape, then all CT must escape. Everyday I see numerous situations where there are like up to 6 players left and instead of escaping they sit in one spot and kill time. Now in some escape maps in force teleports, which is fine, but this takes time as well. In other maps, there is no force teleport, so these CTs are just wasting time and camping. I don't know if there is a rule for this? I have seen this happen several times with admins on any nobody seems to care.

Server Administrator

Donations:
    $95.00
    We're trying to deal with round delayers as much as we can. I don't mind if they wait for a tiny bit trying to hold off zombies but that should only happen if they have a purpose of pushing through. However, as on maps like jurassicpark it's pretty pointless holding a ramp when the zombies are all ahead of you, it just delays everything and is rather boring. If someone delays the round just with the purpose of trolling feel free to contact an admin and that person should be dealt with accordingly.

If you can't get a hand on any admin at the time and things get out of control (as in it being done on purpose each round) feel free to record it and post a player complaint a CA+ will then decide whether the offender needs to be punished or not.
    Last edited by Paralyzed; 19 Mar 2015 at 06:26pm.

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory."

SG Noob

Honestly, to go through the effort of taking a screenshot and posting it on the forums. I dont have a problem with this, but I would end up having to spam the player complaints section, it is becoming so common. I really think there needs to be an emphasis on this when discussing the rules. In almost every case, the players have no intention or even chance of escaping, they just do it to continue to play the game.

Server Administrator

Donations:
    $95.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglorious View Post
    Honestly, to go through the effort of taking a screenshot and posting it on the forums. I dont have a problem with this, but I would end up having to spam the player complaints section, it is becoming so common. I really think there needs to be an emphasis on this when discussing the rules. In almost every case, the players have no intention or even chance of escaping, they just do it to continue to play the game.
    If we were to make an official rule against delaying the round and there still aren't any admins online and/or available you will most likely still have to report it either way (so you will still have to demo and whatsoever) that is if the delay is really that bad. If an Admin is online then probably the same thing will happen that already is happening right now; we either slap them a few times or if they repeatedly do it we kick them as a warning. Unless you really want us to go ham on the ban hammer when it comes to players delaying the rounds to fix the issue. (Which I don't approve & will most likely never happen).

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory."

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $60.00
    I agree much with Paralyzed on this one. When i'm on feel free to contact me if it happens during the evening europe time (from monday till friday because of work stuff)
    But there are other admins aswell. Maby add them to your contact list aswell there is always an admin that can help you on these problems.

As for me when i'm on the server and get people holding up the round and notice that this happens on purpose we slap/slay the players so the round ends and we can continu.
    Mostly its a slap so they fall of and we have an hilarious moment aswell for the fun sake.
    Or we just teleport them into the zombie horde and let them deal with the remaining human.

So if you got any rule breakers or people holding up the round contact admins on steam or feel free to hop on TeamSpeak3.
    Otherwise try the shoutbox on the forum or post a player complaint.
    Those are the ways you can use to get them away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borkupine
    Like a low income woman at Mcdonalds.

Thanks for this memorable quote

I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00
    If I see anyone delaying I usually either beacon them, or slay them, depending on the situation.
    Pretty sure most admins do the same.

SG Addict

I believe this only really happens on sorrento and jurasicpark.

Jursasic could be fixed with a teleport, while sorrento is a different topic.

User Tag List