Server Administrator
    Donations:
    $25.00

TigerDirect instore sale

So this past week has been terrible and the news itself is very sad, so I'll have to apply to another place but I am not worried since I was not dependent on this place. But at least the deals are going on right now even below cost, I do not know if they plan to go with larger discounts near the end to get rid of the inventory. (DOES NOT APPLY FOR ONLINE)

https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/co...st_if_not_all/

So all the stores except in Miami, Puerto Rico, and Jefferson are staying open. Keep in mind there are no more mail in rebates, coupons can no longer be used, military discounts probably won't work. I just sold a guy a two MSI GTX 970 for $300 that now comes with the upcoming game The Witcher: Wild Hunt.

Squaretrade also, even though the store is closing, square trade are obviously going to stay. Also the retail stores have signs up for all sales are final regardless if the package is unopened or defective (risk there) unless you bought before 3/12 and for some reason we cannot accept checks and we can't price match anymore.
    Last edited by Leon; 17 Mar 2015 at 01:04pm.

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $55.00
    I was pissed when the Newegg store closed in Jacksonville and was replaced with a TigerDirect. But doesnt matter anymore i guess, the store is two hours away from me so zzz. It still sucks though.

Sent from my iPotato
    •_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

User Tag List