Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The underdog
    Donations:
    $55.00
    i am fine with the gamemod itself, but according to the population, they seek for plugins, pointshops and some more t weapons. I know we need to be different than other servers but there is no point if it doesn't really attract player and make them stay.

I myself had to sat in TTT, change the map to mincraft and mass invite people. this method isn't really working

Best Steam mod that allows you to have custom background, steamrep and steamdatabase (http://www.enhancedsteam.com/index.php)

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $177.00
    Yeah that's the issue. I know in the past we've had an obvious opposition to adding things like pointshop etc, but maybe at this point it wouldn't hurt to try. I mean, there isn't exactly a population at risk right now if we do?

Banned

Donations:
    $15.00
    idk why we're trying to be different from other servers.....look at CSGO, we don't try to be very different, we just do it better.

BEAGLE
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BoM View Post
    idk why we're trying to be different from other servers.....look at CSGO, we don't try to be very different, we just do it better.
    With the exception of PB I completely agree with this. I was one that was against pointshop but if you look at the server browser the majority of servers use pointshop. So obviously it is something that is worth looking into.

The underdog
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackEagle View Post
    With the exception of PB I completely agree with this. I was one that was against pointshop but if you look at the server browser the majority of servers use pointshop. So obviously it is something that is worth looking into.
    we just need to have only a few models or many models with cheap points price. In case of someone yelling "whoever with x model is the traitor!"

Best Steam mod that allows you to have custom background, steamrep and steamdatabase (http://www.enhancedsteam.com/index.php)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List