Banned

Donations:
    $130.00

Jail Break Guide and FAQ

Well, I posted one of these for the CSS server thread as well. I essentially copy and pasted my old Jail Break guide into a guide for CSGO and updated all of the pictures. Here's a basic guide for playing PB. Please feel free to like & favorite the guide!

Click here to see the guide!

Frequently Asked Questions
    Feel free to ask questions below.

- Am I allowed to kill a terrorist in the middle of a knife fight, shot for shot, etc.?
    - Under no circumstance is a terrorist allowed to knife a counter-terrorist (unless the CT walks into the T's knife). Therefore, the answer is yes. If a T knifes you in the middle of a knife fight, you can shoot them, however that is an extremely douchey move.

- What is considered delaying?
    - Delaying can be the smallest infraction. It really depends on who the CT is. If a T takes two steps in the wrong direction, he won't get shot usually, but if he does, it would be a legitimate warning shot.

- Ratio Freedays?
    - No such thing

- Cell doors open freeday?
    - If the cell doors are open, the CT's can still order you around, however they do need to give you extra time to go places since you might be half way across the map.

- What should I do when three different CT's are giving orders?
    - This has been occurring more and more frequently as of late. This situation is better dealt with when you have an admin who can mute or gag an obnoxious CT. However, in an admin's absence, I would go with whatever the last order given was, regardless if it was mic or text.

- If a CT continually repeats orders, is that against the rules?
    - Most of the time, this is going to occur when the T's are obliterating the CT's. If they constantly tell you (approx. 3+ times) to do the same thing, then it can become an issue. Just ask a different CT to give orders or ask an admin.

- Are there specialized orders?
    - To put it shortly, yes. You can order a T to go to certain places or have a freeday. However, you shouldn't be giving them these orders round after round as it creates an unfair situation. For example, if someone wins a deathgame, then they can have a personalized freeday. And make sure your teammates know what T's have special orders to avoid confusion!
    Last edited by Unnamed Newbie; 12 Mar 2015 at 09:01pm.

2. Thanked by 3 users:
    5L4DE (15 Jul 2015), BlackWhite (12 Mar 2015), Rilex (13 Mar 2015)

SG Addict

Prison Break Guide and FAQ

Few Questions on the guide I feel should be publicly answered:

- Is D&D automatically in place again? (Detouring and Delaying)

- Do sprays exist on CSGO? q.q

- Can prisoners be blood hounds in exchange for a free day?

- Normal punishment for teamkilling?

Also, I noticed this earlier, can SUP+ still use mic from the grave like on CSS PB? I tried earlier and apparently nobody could hear me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Panda

Banned

Donations:
    $130.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    Few Questions on the guide I feel should be publicly answered:

- Is D&D automatically in place again? (Detouring and Delaying)
    If by that you mean you can warning shot and eventually kill for detouring and delaying, then yes. Same rules as CSS.

- Do sprays exist on CSGO?
    Not without a plugin. Some servers do, some don't.

- Can prisoners be blood hounds in exchange for a free day?
    Utterly server dependent. On our severs I wouldn't punish it, but I would shun the T.

- Normal punishment for teamkilling?
    Slay/Kick/Ban. Teamkilling is not allowed on any of our servers.

Also, I noticed this earlier, can SUP+ still use mic from the grave like on CSS PB? I tried earlier and apparently nobody could hear me.
    Because the servers are not technically released or up to date, expect there to be minor bugs/crashes for the time being.

5. Thanked by 2 users:
    Elemental (13 Mar 2015), Spyder (12 Mar 2015)

User Tag List