Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    SG Addict
    Donations:
    $177.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaraki View Post
    We don't need extra ranks.
    Stick with Xeno's plan, the man must know what he's doing.

Silly Zaraki, we all know that this is XeNo, the face of SteamGamers:

2. Thanked by 3 users:
    Ace™ (5 Mar 2015), Wawa (5 Mar 2015), Z3r0 M4ni4c (7 Mar 2015)

Server Administrator
    Donations:
    $85.00
    add x-admins keep their reserved slot.

Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
    Silly Zaraki, we all know that this is XeNo, the face of SteamGamers:

That's fucking stupid.

I would never wear that tie.

5. Thanked by 2 users:
    Prez (5 Mar 2015), Z3r0 M4ni4c (6 Mar 2015)

SG Addict

Donation Goal and Supporter change

Quote Originally Posted by XeNo View Post
    That's fucking stupid.

I would never wear that tie.
    you're right, you'd wear a fucking pokemon tie

of all the pokemon ever created, you pick snorlax. Not even a legendary. Not suicune, groudon, celeby, jirachi, entei, rayquaza, lati(a)(os) or zapdos. Snorlax.

I've found in my experience that kids can get $5 from their parents once a month fairly easily. I see a vast majority of obnoxious kids running around with iPhone 5's at the ages of 10. I think they're capable of getting $5
    most teenagers w/o jobs (like me because asshole businesses around me are all 18+) can't convince parents to donate $5 a month or link their bank account to a gaming community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Spyder; 5 Mar 2015 at 09:21pm.
    Panda

Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    of all the pokemon ever created, you pick snorlax. Not even a legendary. Not suicune, groudon, celeby, jirachi, entei, rayquaza, lati(a)(os) or zapdos. Snorlax.
    Snorlax literally gives zero fucks about where he is or what he's doing. Oh, he's sleeping in your way? Too fucking bad, you have to gO ON AN ENTIRE FUCKING GODDAMN QUEST TO FIND A MYSTICAL ITEM JUST TO MOVE HIS ASS.
    most teenagers w/o jobs (like me because asshole businesses around me are all 18+) can't convince parents to donate $5 a month or link their bank account to a gaming community.
    I would reiterate my question of, "Then how are they going to get Supporter?".

The original argument was that Supporter shouldn't be taken away or diminished because not everyone can convince someone to donate $5 a month for perks. If you can't get $5 you aren't getting $20, so the argument is rather invalid and contradicts itself a bit.

Server Administrator
    Snorlax literally gives zero fucks about where he is or what he's doing. Oh, he's sleeping in your way? Too fucking bad, you have to gO ON AN ENTIRE FUCKING GODDAMN QUEST TO FIND A MYSTICAL ITEM JUST TO MOVE HIS ASS.

I would reiterate my question of, "Then how are they going to get Supporter?".

The original argument was that Supporter shouldn't be taken away or diminished because not everyone can convince someone to donate $5 a month for perks. If you can't get $5 you aren't getting $20, so the argument is rather invalid and contradicts itself a bit.
    I think he is saying most of these people ask their parents and they will most likely say yes for a one time charge instead of $5 a month

Quote Originally Posted by Troll
    oh and apparently the four of us is a "troll group" according to potatoes. have you seen what neptune fishey tsuna bork and rosa do? Yeah I know you have and what do you do about it? Nothing

9. Thanked by 1 user:
    Spyder (7 Mar 2015)

SG Addict

fucking pokeflutes

can buy a fuckin recorder and put a pokeball sticker on it and make you go through 2 hours of bullshit to get it so you can wake up some fat fuck pokemon who doesnt even remember where he is because hes prob high as fuck and just napping it off.

Also, what Fishey said. Most parents probably wouldn't be comfortable linking bank accounts or setting up subscriptions to gaming communities. Just my 2 cents though.

Panda

Hurt Feelings Police
    Donations:
    $5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishey View Post
    I think he is saying most of these people ask their parents and they will most likely say yes for a one time charge instead of $5 a month
    This can be partly solved by offering 3, 6 and 12 month packages that do not automatically renew. Not only do we have to sell subscriber to the child but also their parents - the information page for subscriber should look nice as possible with sufficient information. This will help the kids convince their parents to spend the money.
    Last edited by SilentGuns; 7 Mar 2015 at 07:08am.

SG Addict

Quote Originally Posted by SilentGuns View Post
    . This will help the kids convince their parents to spend the money.
    Again though, like Xeno said, kids aren't really the target audience. It's a gaming community, not Call of Duty. I agree the information page should look as nice as possible though.

Packages would be nice, but do you mean like what Knuckle said? Where if you buy multiple months of Subscriber, you can save money?

Maybe somebody in graphic design could doodle in photoshop and make a pretty info picture for the thread?

Spoiler

Last edited by Spyder; 7 Mar 2015 at 08:36am.
    Panda

The underdog
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Again though, like Xeno said, kids aren't really the target audience. It's a gaming community, not Call of Duty. I agree the information page should look as nice as possible though.

Packages would be nice, but do you mean like what Knuckle said? Where if you buy multiple months of Subscriber, you can save money?

Maybe somebody in graphic design could doodle in photoshop and make a pretty info picture for the thread?

can someone nag @WriteX and @floffy?

fixed @WriteX @floffy

Best Steam mod that allows you to have custom background, steamrep and steamdatabase (http://www.enhancedsteam.com/index.php)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

User Tag List