Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandeemoo007 View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that the server is evolving, but I just feel like SUP has become just a useless piece of shit that no one wants anymore. There are basically 0 perks now for SUP and all the perks for SUB. And I understand that SUB will be more profitable, but really? What about all of the 13 year olds in the world that don't have a pay pal or that don't have a credit card?
    Supporter gets 1 skin per team when they're added and a bit of perks over regular players like 1-2 chat colors, name color in TTT, small other perks in DarkRP. This seems kind of decent in terms of perks you keep permanently and they never go away.

It's not meant to be something you strive to achieve, it's now meant to just recognize those who have donated quite a bit over their time here at SG. I'm confused by your comment about 13 year olds who don't have PayPal or a credit card, because you need to donate $20 to get Supporter in the first place?

The only thing we're moving away from is giving good perks permanently to a rank that never goes away after you donate a rather miniscule amount in the grand scheme of things. Instead they now just get kinda decent perks permanently while those who choose to donate every month will be rewarded substantially more for their continued commitment and support for our community. Instead of donating once for $20 and basically having everything they care about and it never goes away.

2. Thanked by 2 users:
    Rilex (4 Mar 2015), Zaraki (4 Mar 2015)

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandeemoo007 View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that the server is evolving, but I just feel like SUP has become just a useless piece of shit that no one wants anymore. There are basically 0 perks now for SUP and all the perks for SUB. And I understand that SUB will be more profitable, but really? What about all of the 13 year olds in the world that don't have a pay pal or that don't have a credit card?
    Gotta agree with this one ^, If we make all jobs on DarkRP Sub+ i don't think all those kids who want those special jobs/printers can't afford it because its gonna be a monthly donation and they mostly only get a 1 time go from mommy..

The underdog
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Or we can add one more title which is donator, who donated some ammount of money to the community. Basicly replacing the name from supporter to donator and supporter turn to something that is less perk but permenant perks. (or cooler because not much people has it in any other server now)

Members < Regulars < Donators < Supporters ≤ Subscribers (?)

Best Steam mod that allows you to have custom background, steamrep and steamdatabase (http://www.enhancedsteam.com/index.php)

SG Regular
    Supporters will riot if you take their reserved slot.

edit: RIOT!
    Last edited by Darnias; 4 Mar 2015 at 11:58am.

Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace™ View Post
    Gotta agree with this one ^, If we make all jobs on DarkRP Sub+ i don't think all those kids who want those special jobs/printers can't afford it because its gonna be a monthly donation and they mostly only get a 1 time go from mommy..
    I've found in my experience that kids can get $5 from their parents once a month fairly easily. I see a vast majority of obnoxious kids running around with iPhone 5's at the ages of 10. I think they're capable of getting $5, and if they're not, I don't think it's really the target audience anyways. I would rather have really good perks you have to pay monthly for and have more mature people being Subscribers than making really good perks that even kids can get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darnias View Post
    Supporters will riot if you take their reserved slot.
    They already lost reserved slot.

7. Thanked by 2 users:
    Rilex (4 Mar 2015), Zaraki (4 Mar 2015)

Hurt Feelings Police
    Donations:
    $5.00
    I demand more hats for DarkRP, I will give you my money.

Server Administrator
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Yay, I feel a bit special for helping the goal. I'm not gonna lie - I did get Sub just because I see more perks for them. It enticed me D:

The underdog
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rain View Post
    Yay, I feel a bit special for helping the goal. I'm not gonna lie - I did get Sub just because I see more perks for them. It enticed me D:
    I just got sub for the sake of TS icon XD

Best Steam mod that allows you to have custom background, steamrep and steamdatabase (http://www.enhancedsteam.com/index.php)

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhite View Post
    Or we can add one more title which is donator, who donated some ammount of money to the community. Basicly replacing the name from supporter to donator and supporter turn to something that is less perk but permenant perks. (or cooler because not much people has it in any other server now)

I like this idea, even though it won't go through/
    【=◈︿◈=】

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $155.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhite View Post

We don't need extra ranks.
    Stick with Xeno's plan, the man must know what he's doing.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

User Tag List