Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Can't be scratched!
    Donations:
    $20.00
    I am about to upgrade from my M7 to the M9 (I usually skip one major release)
    Having owned several iPhones, I can say Fuck Apple, I'm never going back.
    I have also owned several Samsung devices (Galaxy S3, Several versions of their tablets) and although I am still very happy with the tablet purchases I can't see myself purchasing another Samsung phone, especially after they did away with a removable battery and micro SD slots for the upcoming release.

I will be purchasing the M9, but as with any mobile device... needs, usage, etc. vary highly and you need to go with what works best for you.

Frag the weak, hurdle the dead!

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Itch View Post
    I have also owned several Samsung devices (Galaxy S3, Several versions of their tablets) and although I am still very happy with the tablet purchases I can't see myself purchasing another Samsung phone, especially after they did away with a removable battery and micro SD slots for the upcoming release.

I will be purchasing the M9, but as with any mobile device... needs, usage, etc. vary highly and you need to go with what works best for you.
    I also have an M7 and will be upgrading to the M9. And I just love the look of it, and now that it has even better sound and a hell of a lot better camera, I'm definitely going to be getting it.
    【=◈︿◈=】

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $92.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Itch View Post

same with me, i currently have an M7, but i also consider an samsung. for me iphones are a nogo. i just dont like anything with from apple.
    im falling more and more on the M9 due to the sound etc.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $155.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    you and your little tiny front wheel drive BMWs.

so the real question is do I get the LG G3 in 2 weeks or do I wait? I could also get the droid turbo which pretty much outclasses the S6 and the M9
    You forgot "overpriced" there @Dirk
    Last edited by Zaraki; 3 Mar 2015 at 04:06am.

Server Administrator

Donations:
    $95.00
    I'm getting my M8 somewhere this week, currently still owning the M7. I've really been enjoying the HTC for a while now and don't see any reason to switch to any other mobile. I was considering to wait for the M9 to be on the market here, but I couldn't be arsed to.

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory."

6. Thanked by 1 user:
    BoM (3 Mar 2015)

SG Addict

Donations:
    $50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaraki View Post
    You forgot "overpriced" there @Dirk
    The LG G3 is like 5000 pounds cheaper than an iphone and has 10x the specs

all in all android phones are better for your money

SG'S only Icelandic guy!
    Donations:
    $50.00
    Will be getting the Galaxy S6 in 2 weeks looks good and the removable battery wont annoy me takes such a short time to recharge the phone micro SD card wont be annoying because they stopped selling 16GB models and start at what 32 64 and 128 GB versions

I Hate Punky!

SG Addict
    So I just got the HTC One (M9) today. I am transfering everything from my M7 to my new one. And I am impressed with the Transfer Tool app that HTC has because it can move all of my 2000+ pictures to my new phone. I am also loving that it has expandable storage.
    【=◈︿◈=】

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $10.00
    I never really liked htc. Not the best designs/spec combos imo and I wanted bigger. So I went note 3 with a zerolemon 10000mah battery case. I do wish it had the external speaker setup the htc has, but my casio commando has way better external speakers and that works great for at work.
    420FUR XBOX GT: Colliefurry
    COLLIES FOREVER
    #FREEDAPINK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List