SG Addict

Interested in being part of a team in android app development?

then do I have great news for you! I am currently in the process of building an android app in a learn as I environment and I am welcoming anyone that would legitimately be interested in joining the Team. what are the requirements you mind be asking yourself? Well i have more great news, if your able to put together a puzzle then you have the minial requirements to join Team Suave! Of course more experience in puzzle building, Java, CSS, ect is welcomed. To apply simply send a request in the form of a PM to me with your resume and if you make the cut, you will be contacted to further instructions to take your seat in Team Suave. This is not intended to be an advertise or promotion, but simply a request and reach out to friends to have the ones interested come together and do something geeky for fun.
    Last edited by NIKO; 27 Feb 2015 at 10:26pm.

SG Addict
    Thanks for the support and posts guys =D

Server Administrator
    np

Quote Originally Posted by Troll
    oh and apparently the four of us is a "troll group" according to potatoes. have you seen what neptune fishey tsuna bork and rosa do? Yeah I know you have and what do you do about it? Nothing

4. Thanked by 1 user:
    NIKO (5 Mar 2015)

User Tag List