View Poll Results: Do you agree with that this should be added?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Turn "Enable Shout Style Override" into "Enable Shout Font Style Override" in CB-opt.

Loving the new CB. Great job and all. How ever, I DO like the "Enable Shout Style Override" to not having to get spammed with different kinds of obnoxius fonts. I want really like the "Microsoft Sans Serif" and want all of the messages to be written with that font. I DO however don't want see them all in the same font COLOR as the one I chosen.

Having different font colors makes the CB a lot easier to read, helps you seperate long messages from different users not to mention it's (at least to me) ...relaxing to your eyes. My suggestion therefore is that perhaps we could rename the "Enable Shout Style Override" into "Enable Shout Font Style Override" and make it into fonts only. Then we can perhaps, for those who STILL want to override the font colors -add "Enable Shout Font Color Override"?

Can it be done?
    Last edited by Crazy Swede; 13 Feb 2015 at 06:40am. Reason: Typo

Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    I'm not too sure. I would imagine, yes. However I'm not sure how much time it would take to sort out.

SG Addict
    *drops wise ass words*

Seriously though, if this could be done, that would be awesome. WE BELIEVE IN YOU VIRUS!
    If all of us are the traitors? Well, in that case you may as well kiss your ass goodbye. ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Onion View Post
    acception

Quote Originally Posted by BoM
    2. This team gives you no extra power or extensive say in the community. You'll get over it.
    steve27 : when will I get my admin
    supaaa. : never
    *ExRev lols*
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    You're a dipshit and we are currently at our limit for those. When a slot opens up, we'll let you know. Now, please, go tell someone who gives a shit, because we sure don't.

User Tag List