Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Nubcake
    Donations:
    $90.00

Rape/pedo/necrophilia/moaning over mic spam

I'm getting really tired of all these kids on ZE (haleme/cacatoos/osama/etc) constantly moaning or saying otherwise disturbing content over mic 24/7. Can we get an official rule on this so it stops?

Edit: And trolls too (like those who trick their teammates into killing themselves)
    Last edited by vorter; 11 Feb 2015 at 09:07pm.
    I am a fan of ellipsis...

If you like electronic music: https://soundcloud.com/vorter
    Check out my playlists ;)

2. Thanked by 4 users:
    Agent_Wesker (12 Feb 2015), Elemental (13 Feb 2015), Fonzi (11 Feb 2015), Mandeemoo007 (12 Feb 2015)

Banned

Donations:
    $110.00
    Quote Originally Posted by vorter View Post
    I'm getting really tired of all these kids on ZE (haleme/cacatoos/osama/etc) constantly moaning or saying otherwise disturbing content over mic 24/7. Can we get an official rule on this so it stops?
    Are they spamming it or are they just doing it every few minutes?

And about the moaning, I personally have always deemed that making noises (that isnt some form of talking) into the mic is spam if they do it continuously.

Nubcake
    Donations:
    $90.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    Are they spamming it or are they just doing it every few minutes?

And about the moaning, I personally have always deemed that making noises (that isnt some form of talking) into the mic is spam if they do it continuously.
    Every like 30 sec or so mixed with talking. I'm already banning kids that moan but people like haleme are on the edge.

I'd just like it written down so when the inevitable ban appeals come it's not all "Well it didn't say in the rules and it's not actually spam"

Banned

Donations:
    $110.00
    The rules don't need to be that specific. Who gives a shit if some kid is like "It says no spamming. It doesnt say I cant moan". It has always been left up to our admins to decide what they consider spamming. The reason we promoted you is because we trust your judgement. If you deem that some kid is spamming, do something about it. If you are REALLY unsure, ask a CA+ what they would do.

As far as the rape jokes and what not, I don't think a new rule is going to be made. The only case that I can think of that would make it punishable is if it verged into player harassment or mic spamming.

6. Thanked by 1 user:
    vorter (11 Feb 2015)

Titleless
    Donations:
    $65.00
    Haleme talks in that pedophilia/moaning manner not just for a few minutes, but all the time.
    Think we've all heard him say quite a lot of disturbing things and honestly I agree with vorter. We need a rule that that bans inappropriate/disturbing/disgusting behavior.
    Last edited by WriteX; 11 Feb 2015 at 09:21pm.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

8. Thanked by 4 users:
    Fonzi (11 Feb 2015), Liam Brown (11 Feb 2015), Mandeemoo007 (12 Feb 2015), vorter (11 Feb 2015)

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $55.00
    He's (haleme) not necessarily spamming the same thing over and over. It's just everytime he opens his mouth its either some rape joke or about dead babies. Or he'll moan like a girl every so often. Of course then people feed into his behavior which then makes it worse sometimes.
    •_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

10. Thanked by 1 user:
    vorter (11 Feb 2015)

Banned

Donations:
    $110.00
    I'll talk to some of the other AO+ and see what they think.

12. Thanked by 1 user:
    vorter (11 Feb 2015)

Banned

Donations:
    $110.00
    Ok, I talked to Xeno and some others, and basically, are we going to make a new rule? no.

But fear not, as if what you guys are saying is true, then it is indeed bannable. Graphically talking about rape/trying to be needlessly disgusting can be punishable. Basically, as Xeno put it, the admin rules were made to be loose. If something that they are doing is bothering/harrassing/disturbing other players, then you can take action against it. Let me say again, we promoted you because we trust your judgement. If you think that these guys are being a hinderence to the server, then something should be done about it. This isn't saying that rape jokes are bannable, but extreme offensive behavior can be.
    Last edited by Octa; 11 Feb 2015 at 09:44pm.

Nubcake
    Donations:
    $90.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    Ok, I talked to Xeno and some others, and basically, are we going to make a new rule? no.

But fear not, as if what you guys are saying is true, then it is indeed bannable. Graphically talking about rape/trying to be needlessly disgusting can be punishable. Basically, as Xeno put it, the admin rules were made to be loose. If something that they are doing is bothering/harrassing/disturbing other players, then you can take action against it. Let me say again, we promoted you because we trust your judgement. If you think that these guys are being a hinderence to the server, then something should be done about it. This isn't saying that rape jokes are bannable, but extreme offensive behavior can be.
    Problem is no one is really complaining about it. As Rilex said, some are actually feeding/doing the same thing he is/praising him. As such we are confused if we should ban him or not since no one is speaking out about it.

15. Thanked by 1 user:
    haleme883 (14 Feb 2015)

Banned

Donations:
    $110.00
    Is it bothering you? (btw, someone pointed out that it seems like I am telling you specifically that we trust your judgment. I was speaking to the SA's in general)

You are still a player, and if it is bothering you, then do something about it. I admit, this seems to be a sticky situation, but just use your best judgement. If you think it is bannable, then take action

17. Thanked by 2 users:
    vorter (12 Feb 2015), Z3r0 M4ni4c (12 Feb 2015)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List