Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Nubcake
    Donations:
    $90.00
    Quote Originally Posted by haleme883 View Post
    I can say one night Cacatoos did get banned without much of a warning. Im sure if the admin was sturn with him he would of stopped.
    I gave out at least 3 warning over chat to stop moaning and muted some people a couple times. Cacatoos kept moaning so I gave him a 4 hour ban which isn't that major. I appreciate both you guys playing on our server and you two are both very active and good players but continuously moaning over the mic is spam and bannable. Thanks for understanding though, most players react maliciously to admins' punishments but you guys seem really cool headed. See you guys back on ZE.

PS. Haleme, Your jokes do VERY occasionally, make me laugh ;)
    I am a fan of ellipsis...

If you like electronic music: https://soundcloud.com/vorter
    Check out my playlists ;)

2. Thanked by 1 user:
    haleme883 (14 Feb 2015)

SG Addict
    The second they moan or make noises into their mic you should mute them. I assume you've warned them before, you don't need to BAN them, but if you mute them for a map or two I guarantee they'd smarten up. If not, ban them, or you could just mute them on sight and keep them muted. I'm sure one of them will eventually reconnect to avoid the mute and you'll have a solid reason to up their ban.

Playing TTT/ZE I've seen more than a handful of people who unnecessarily add to the noise pollution during rounds and it's especially annoying on TTT when you can't hear people calling people out/talking about stuff over people moaning or saying le randum shit.

When you have a group of individuals randomly moaning, making noises, or just saying stupid shit they're severely hurting the quality of the servers, quite frankly I'd never continue to visit a community that was loose with people making dumb noises constantly.

When I was an admin I was pretty strict on spamming, if you had a reputation for moaning into the mic or making noises and I had to tell you a day ago to knock it off you wouldn't get a warning, you'd just be muted. There needs to be stricter enforcement on spamming, and unfortunately not many people are doing a good job at it. You shouldn't have to be told every day, every map, every round not to make noises.
    Last edited by SoulKeeper; 14 Feb 2015 at 01:21pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daze View Post
    Lil Escape, From July 08 - Dec 08 was the shit. All I remember was massive aliens on ATIX_Helicopter and Alpha Squad tearing the shit out of unsuspecting newfags.
    Alpha Squad
    Never forget.

4. Thanked by 3 users:
    Agent_Wesker (27 Feb 2015), Elemental (16 Feb 2015), vorter (14 Feb 2015)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

User Tag List