Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    champagne & cocaine

Subscriber Update

Hello everyone,

After sorting out a few issues with PayPal, we have finally got the New one working. All current subscriptions to Spartan's PayPal have been cancelled, so when it comes time to renew yours, you will need to renew it to the email steamgamersorg@gmail.com. It will all be updated on the forums to reflect the current email, so just a heads up that the New gmail is the correct email to subscribe to. With a dedicated SG email/PayPal, this will alleviate stress in the future as we should not have to change emails again.

Any questions or concerns, please ask. Also, the higher ups have some new ideas that we're very excited to get implemented into the community, so please stay tuned.
    Last edited by XeNo; 11 Feb 2015 at 09:44pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Swede View Post
    Yes voters:
    By those who DID vote yes for you, to be honest, I am not sure if they were just kidding, or being serious. But words like "he is rightful to his throne", "yolo" and one described you as "jesus".

2. Thanked by 12 users:
    $uperkiller67 (13 Feb 2015), Ace™ (21 Feb 2015), BlackWhite (12 Feb 2015), Extreme Potatoes (12 Feb 2015), Fonzi (12 Feb 2015), Nuclear Onion (11 Feb 2015), R3TROATTACK (12 Feb 2015), Rilex (12 Feb 2015), Tsuna (12 Feb 2015), vorter (12 Feb 2015), WriteX (12 Feb 2015), Z3r0 M4ni4c (11 Feb 2015)

I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Caution View Post
    Any questions or concerns, please ask. Also, the higher ups have some new ideas that we're very excited to get implemented into the community, so please stay tuned.

Does this include being able to pay with PayPal wallet cash ?

champagne & cocaine
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Does this include being able to pay with PayPal wallet cash ?
    I'm not super familiar with PayPal. It sounds like something legit, but hopefully @XeNo can shed more light on if it's acceptable. I wouldn't see why not.
    Yes voters:
    By those who DID vote yes for you, to be honest, I am not sure if they were just kidding, or being serious. But words like "he is rightful to his throne", "yolo" and one described you as "jesus".

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $155.00
    Would you look into adding new ways to pay/donate?
    This would adress a minor group of people that want to donate or subscribe but can't due to having no creditcard, etc.

Thanks

Banned

Donations:
    $420.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaraki View Post
    Would you look into adding new ways to pay/donate?
    This would adress a minor group of people that want to donate or subscribe but can't due to having no creditcard, etc.

Thanks
    Paypal is able to accept various forms of payment, not just credit cards. If you got a bank account, you can sign-up to paypal, and send money from your bank account (which these days you can do it online with your bank) to your paypal account. Then you can donate / subscribe.
    You can also buy "top-up" cards, depends how the name is called in your country but they are there from various sources - even mobile phone companies have them. They work where you top-up (like topping up a mobile phone with credit) say $20 and you can then use this card like a credit card anywhere online, including donating to SG.

The top-up cards or just go set up a bank account (you don't have to be 21 or 18 even to do this!), put some money in and sync your bank account to paypal - job done. Remember donating to SG is better than spending time on Ebay...

Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    @Zaraki I believe PayPal wallet will be able to Subscribe now.

PayPal business should be able to accept all forms of payment, so we will work on expanding our acceptable payment methods shortly. It may not happen until next week though.

8. Thanked by 1 user:
    Zaraki (12 Feb 2015)

SG Player
    Donations:
    $50.00
    so should we wait until toward the end of the current months term to sub again with the new info?

Banned

Donations:
    $45.00
    I'd imagine its whenever your monthly subscription runs out. Think most people have it in the middle of the month as thats when it was first released.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $60.00
    @Caution or @XeNo.
    I did a contribution on the new subscriber but i dont see my donation on the contribution list and not added on the total for this month.

Does it need to be added manual still or automaticly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Borkupine
    Like a low income woman at Mcdonalds.

Thanks for this memorable quote

champagne & cocaine
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3r0 M4ni4c View Post
    @Caution or @XeNo.
    I did a contribution on the new subscriber but i dont see my donation on the contribution list and not added on the total for this month.

Does it need to be added manual still or automaticly?

Still manually AFAIK, but your payment was received and confirmed. Thank you!
    Yes voters:

13. Thanked by 1 user:
    Z3r0 M4ni4c (15 Feb 2015)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List