Donations:
    $120.00
    @Octa
    Im pretty sure you may have already seen these but just incase not
    Auto Respawn Plugins: http://www.sourcemod.net/plugins.php...tion=&search=1
    Fly You Fool.
    Le xd

SG Addict
    We need Prof. Oak's MG map ported............and make it multi-game, I miss surf maps
    【=◈︿◈=】

3. Thanked by 1 user:
    Prez (21 Feb 2015)

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $177.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandeemoo007 View Post
    We need Prof. Oak's MG map ported............and make it multi-game, I miss surf maps
    @ProfessorOak, you there? I'll contact him on steam and see if he's at all interested in doing a GO port for his map. I know he usually sticks to CS:S even still, so we'll see. Multi-game wise we can see what could be good, i.e. deathrun was brought up and we can talk about surf too

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
    @ProfessorOak, you there? I'll contact him on steam and see if he's at all interested in doing a GO port for his map. I know he usually sticks to CS:S even still, so we'll see. Multi-game wise we can see what could be good, i.e. deathrun was brought up and we can talk about surf too
    @Prez he hasn't been on since december 24th, so idk if/when he will check forums, but aren't there people who could port the map for him and just get his permission?
    【=◈︿◈=】

Banned

Donations:
    $110.00
    @Prez he hasn't been on since december 24th, so idk if/when he will check forums, but aren't there people who could port the map for him and just get his permission?
    If we can contact him to get his permission, it would be just as easy to ask if he wants to do it, lol

7. Thanked by 1 user:
    Prez (21 Feb 2015)

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $177.00
    Indeed we can, might be easier if he does it since he has the original BSP and texturefiles and everything but yes others can do it. (Don't even necessarily need his permission for it but it's a good idea)

Server Administrator
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Sorry if this has been brought up before. I have no idea whats the situation but what's the status on the in-game store for the server? I have so many credits on CS:S that it feels like they went to waste on there I would also love to see more ported maps from CS:S if possible.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $177.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rain View Post
    Sorry if this has been brought up before. I have no idea whats the situation but what's the status on the in-game store for the server? I have so many credits on CS:S that it feels like they went to waste on there I would also love to see more ported maps from CS:S if possible.

No worries bruh, the in-game store is being worked on by MPQC for release on all servers. Each server will have different items available for purchase, though I believe your credit count will be the same. No release date pegged for that officially yet, so stay tuned for more news on it from the higher staff+MP. Also, yeah porting maps is gonna be a big draw I'll see if I can get on that more coming soon.

11. Thanked by 1 user:
    Black Rain (21 Feb 2015)

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $177.00
    Bumping to see if anyone has ideas that will keep people in the server over the long run. We get little blips of activity now and then and I guess just getting people to invite their friends is gonna be the biggest thing to do, but I'm wondering if you guys want to see anything done in the server that will make you come to play more?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

User Tag List