Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Donations:
    $45.00
    In fairness all I did was sort via "Rating All Time" and choose those that a large number might like.

SG Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Bdcoll View Post
    please no

3. Thanked by 1 user:
    Nuclear Onion (11 Feb 2015)

Banned

Donations:
    $45.00
    Lets be honest. If Soccer gets us populated, I'm willing to suffer through it.

5. Thanked by 1 user:
    Zorg (11 Feb 2015)

Banned

Donations:
    $20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdcoll View Post
    KK so for maps themselves.

mg_pirates_b1 INSTEAD of the broken PirateWars we have (Lifeboats are broken)
    http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/175965

MarioParty
    http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/184232

Nebo Course
    http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/175457

Minecraft Course
    http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/168981

Battleforce Soccer
    http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/179435

I'm not the best on choosing maps people would like so open to ideas for them :D
    Should make map requests...
    I believe Nebo and Minecraft has already been suggested and didn't make it on the server. (I could be wrong)

futbol <3

Banned

Donations:
    $110.00
    Nebo and batleforce have both been removed for being shit/broken.

As far as a timer goes, coding one from scratch... Yeah, I highly doubt any of the higher ups would be willing to do that. The only available "working" CSGO timer is Zipcores, which worked, but broke so many other things with the server that it was decided that it wasn't worth having/trying to fix.

More maps are always nice. Back when I started the server, I went through and added every single MG map on fpsbanana and tested them. I believe we currently have less than half of those still on the server, as most ports were broken as shit. I myself know nothing about mapping, because I hate SDK so I dont even bother with it. But if someone really does want to start making ports, you don't even need to ask. Just do it, and we will be grateful.

Something said earlier about having a multimod server (which, btw, we currently do not have room for) gave me an idea though. What do you guys think about adding Death Run maps to MG? I know that some CSS MG servers used to run DR maps as well. I'm not saying its a good idea, but I would like to know what you guys think.

Edit: I apparently misread his post, but nonetheless. I could MAYBE also see surf maps being added, but not GG. DR seems the most plausible to me
    Last edited by Octa; 11 Feb 2015 at 09:04pm.

8. Thanked by 1 user:
    Z3r0 M4ni4c (12 Feb 2015)

I just want to go
    Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post

As far as a timer goes, coding one from scratch... Yeah, I highly doubt any of the higher ups would be willing to do that. The only available "working" CSGO timer is Zipcores, which worked, but broke so many other things with the server that it was decided that it wasn't worth having/trying to fix.

More maps are always nice. Back when I started the server, I went through and added every single MG map on fpsbanana and tested them. I believe we currently have less than half of those still on the server, as most ports were broken as shit. I myself know nothing about mapping, because I hate SDK so I dont even bother with it. But if someone really does want to start making ports, you don't even need to ask. Just do it, and we will be grateful.

Something said earlier about having a multimod server (which, btw, we currently do not have room for) gave me an idea though. What do you guys think about adding Death Run maps to MG? I know that some CSS MG servers used to run DR maps as well. I'm not saying its a good idea, but I would like to know what you guys think.
    didsomeonesaydeathrunmaps

yes
    "i dont need to speak spanish, i need to get pussy" -wertles

I'm in first class but I feel like coach

Banned

Donations:
    $110.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Capp'n View Post
    didsomeonesaydeathrunmaps

yes
    Come on capp'n, you're a CA now. You're supposed to give useful input, lol

11. Thanked by 3 users:
    Malibu (12 Feb 2015), Prez (11 Feb 2015), Z3r0 M4ni4c (12 Feb 2015)

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post

Edit: I apparently misread his post, but nonetheless. I could MAYBE also see surf maps being added, but not GG. DR seems the most plausible to me
    That was mine post if i'm correct.
    It was just to give you guys some more creativity.

Ill keep searching if there is a better timer to find out there!
    But is it possible to add a Roll-the-dice plugin like this one:
    https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1427232

Would add something funny to the server aswell
    ================================================== ===
    P.s. Also added a bunch of map requests on the Minigames server to add.
    Including some KA maps and a HE map and also the Mario party map.

I would add some deathrun maps but i thought these would be enough to add on the forum.
    Otherwise i can post a reply here with some links to deathrun maps if you like!

I'll also try to concentrate on getting population to the MG server....
    Because the ZE server is almost on self-population everyday
    Last edited by Z3r0 M4ni4c; 12 Feb 2015 at 06:11am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borkupine
    Like a low income woman at Mcdonalds.

Thanks for this memorable quote

r00d b*****
    Did you guys even play csgo soccer yet?
    It's fucking garbage.
    Haven't read all comments, but the recent ones so I'm gonna write down my suggestions, sorry if I repeat some stuff:
    1. A bigger map pool
    2. Nerf b-hop + the weird jump lag, I honestly don't know if it's just csgo or the server but yeah it's annoying
    3. Add a timer
    4. Dedicated admins and players who are willing to populate the server under any circumstances. In my opinion this is the biggest problem. We can't just expect it to become an active server after hosting only one event. Anyway, count me in to populate server. I don't really like CS GO ZE that much so I'll just continue being a MG fag and help populating it.

Spoiler

Banned

Donations:
    $136.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu View Post
    Did you guys even play csgo soccer yet?
    It's fucking garbage.
    Haven't read all comments, but the recent ones so I'm gonna write down my suggestions, sorry if I repeat some stuff:
    1. A bigger map pool
    2. Nerf b-hop + the weird jump lag, I honestly don't know if it's just csgo or the server but yeah it's annoying
    3. Add a timer
    4. Dedicated admins and players who are willing to populate the server under any circumstances. In my opinion this is the biggest problem. We can't just expect it to become an active server after hosting only one event. Anyway, count me in to populate server. I don't really like CS GO ZE that much so I'll just continue being a MG fag and help populating it.
    I'm going to agree with malibu on basically everything in his list and I'm willing if 4 or so more admins or players will help to hop onto mg after school most days and try to get it populated.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

User Tag List