Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    * Minecraft
    Now that you're a TA, maybe you can finally fix the Source Bans issues.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivian556 View Post
    So.. Touching.... I jizzed myself a little. LOL jk
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    Jesus christ.. you won the E-Penis contest.

2. Thanked by 1 user:
    Vinyl (23 Jan 2015)

Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    Now that you're a TA, maybe you can finally fix the Source Bans issues.

Thanks.
    Spartan's new boss has been eagerly awaiting his arrival.

4. Thanked by 2 users:
    Jazz (24 Jan 2015), Zaraki (24 Jan 2015)

I just want to go
    Thanks for all the hard work and time you've spent on SG. We'll miss you.
    "i dont need to speak spanish, i need to get pussy" -wertles

I'm in first class but I feel like coach

SG Regular
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Thanks for all the tears and sweat you put into this community Spraytan! Had some great TTT moments with you and you probably don't remember me. Either way you're a great guy to hang with. Don't ever forget that! It was a good run. Very much appreciated. :^)

Banned

Donations:
    $20.00
    Farewell! I'm very grateful for all the time and effort you've put into SG, and I'll miss playing futbol with you on CSS MG :<

SG Regular
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Thanks Spartan, and farewell!

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $50.00
    Thanks for all the hard work and time you've put in maaan, fare theee welll

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $177.00
    Congrats Caution on the step up, I think you're gonna do an awesome job as PO.

To Spartan - thanks for helping make the past 6 and a half years at SG really great for myself and the rest of the users of the community. Your work around every aspect and area of the community is under appreciated and you should be proud of how you've changed our dynamic over your time as president. Hope to see you around the servers every now and then (especially minigames, gonna wreck you at football m8 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ).

Last edited by Prez; 23 Jan 2015 at 08:33pm.

SG Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Yes, you read the title correctly. I will be stepping down from the PO position, effective immediately. Don't worry it wasn't really a forced choice, but a one I felt like I needed to do. My life right now is busier and more important than SG I'm afraid to say. And with everything that's going on, I just don't feel as if I'm giving anything more to this place other than keeping the money flowing in and out, and making sure we have servers to play on. I had made this move clear to the AOs and BDs a while ago, however I wanted to ensure that we were stable and secure before I took off the reigns. I wouldn't feel right with myself if I abandoned a sinking ship. I am glad to see however that the ship has been mended and is starting to cruise again.

So what's going to happen now?

Firstlly, the new president of SG will be Caution. He's effectively the next in line, and I really feel he is ready to take on the position. He has eagerly anticipated it and I'm sure it will keep him motivated to further the community. As for myself, my motivation is at an all time low, even with the increasing population to our csgo servers. I just feel I have moved on from the life of SG, but I will not be gone completely.

Which leads me on to my second point. I will become a TA now since I still have knowlegde, expertise, and experience working with virtually everything, and I am after all still online a fair bit and can give advice. Understandably there will be some issues here or there that I can assist in easily.

Finally, for all those are subscribed to me (SGs paypal email being mine) you will probably have to resubscribe to a new email, a one that will be sorted out by Caution and the other BDs I assume.

Anyway I will be around less on the forums, and probably on TS and the servers too. Realistically I already am pretty inactive and dismissive of SG affairs, which is partly why I feel like I need to step down and let someone else have a go. But for now its been a good run. Thank you to all who helped me get to where I was, to those who helped me solve problems, set up servers and improve them and make SG just as fun as it once was. But after 7 years of playing at SG, 6 1/2 of that registered to forum and administrating/running the servers, I think my time is overdue.

A big thank you to all the past and present higher ups who worked alongside me, to those who I have become good friends with, some closer than others. You've kept the place running just as much as I have and I often feel some of us go unthanked for a long time for the work you do. But I know of it, and I'm relieved knowing I have some great people here making SG run as smooth as possible.

Also thank you to the CAs and SAs who have shown themselves to be star members in our community. Giving your free time to play a video game, but to do so in the name of SG, is something I can honestly say you are nuts to do. Vidja gaymes are for fun sillies. But seriously you're great people. Keep up the great work.

Thank you to all the members, regs, supporters, subs and those who just simply want to play and participate at SG. Without you none of us would be around anymore to keep this place moving. I know SG has been through some great times and some rough times, but we always seem to come out on top ready and raring to get going. If there's one thing about SG that is different in my experience to others, is that our community is as solid as a rock. I do believe that even if we didn't have servers on csgo or gmod, we would still have regulars to the forums. This is truly the mark of a great community, as it means it has drawn in members who like to talk in the chatbox or go on ts and play games together. It is where friendships are made, and in some cases even relationships.

And with that, lastly, thank you to all the grills that kept me sexually motivated online. My testosterone levels were off the charts. You know who you are, some more serious than others but in the end I love you all.

Thank you SG. Here's to you all

c u later qt

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $15.00
    Thanks for all your sweat and stress that you went through for the community! You're greatly appreciated.

Congrats Caution!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

User Tag List