• Seahawks

5 26.32%
  • Patriots

14 73.68%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Superbowl 2014

SG Regular

Superbowl 2014

SeaHawks or Patriots for the 2014 Superbowl winners?!

BEAGLE
    Donations:
    $55.00
    It's more of which team I hate less....

I think the Patriots are gonna dominate this game. They are on fire as of late and I really don't think the Seahawks deserve to be here. They escaped a mediocre Panthers team and then should have lost to a Packers team that clearly blew this game on several occassions.

Final Score:

Patriots - 31
    Seahawks - 14

SG Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackEagle View Post
    It's more of which team I hate less....

I think the Patriots are gonna dominate this game. They are on fire as of late and I really don't think the Seahawks deserve to be here. They escaped a mediocre Panthers team and then should have lost to a Packers team that clearly blew this game on several occassions.

Final Score:

Patriots - 31
    Seahawks - 14
    That again last night's game with Green bay and Seattle was a good game not sure how Seattle pulled through but look at it this way if Packers won last night's game and played Patriots no doubt about it I think Patriots would kill them. But Seattle did have a reeeeally good comeback last night and then again Patriots killed Seattle last time so whatever happens happens but I think it will be a great game.

Banned

Donations:
    $85.00
    Well this is 2015...

Anyways I'm on the same boat as Beagle here. I fucking hate both of these teams with a passion. I might not even watch this superbowl cuz both teams just make my blood boil watching them. The fact that Seattle got that lucky with that fucking onside kick, christ I ranted in ts for a solid five straight minutes about it. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TRY TO CATCH THE BALL WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BLOCK? JORDY NELSON THE ANGEL HIMSELF WAS RIGHT BEHIND YOU! IT'S LIKE THE GIANTS VS SAN FRAN IN 03 ALL OVER AGAIN AHHHH!

The fucking patriots just got caught with this whole deflated ball situation. It did seem odd how Brady was flinging it in the rain all day while Luck couldn't get shit on the ball... I hope they lose the first round draft picks, only the pats get this shit to them, I never thought they'd do something like this again after spygate.

Anyways, I think karma bites New England in the ass on Superbowl Sunday. At least I hope so...

Final score

Seahawks - 20
    Patriots - 13
    Last edited by Nuclear Onion; 19 Jan 2015 at 11:05pm.

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $55.00
    For the 2014 superbowl im gonna have to say the score will be 43-8 with the seahawks beating the broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Onion View Post
    The fucking patriots just got caught with this whole deflated ball situation. It did seem odd how Brady was flinging it in the rain all day while Luck couldn't get shit on the ball... I hope they lose the first round draft picks, only the pats get this shit to them, I never thought they'd do something like this again after spygate.
    Considering Blount had 100+ yards with 3 touchdowns, and Brady was not throwing long bombs by any stretch of the imagination I think it's safe to say this "deflategate" nonsense is a non issue. Do I think they did it? No. Could they have? Sure. But the refs touch the ball every single play and can choose to get a new ball if they want. The Patriots have not been suspected of anything yet. Just a couple of their balls were taken out because they were under inflated, and the NFL investigates whenever that happens. The Colts lost because the Patriots were just the better team. While i do not condone any cheating and it does feel like a tainted win even if they would have won anyway, there is no proof that the patriots did it intentionally. /rant

Seattle played like shit in their last game. They were incredibly lucky to come away with a win. I do not think that Seattle has the offense to win this game. Russel Wilson is just not a good enough quarterback, i mean he threw 4 fucking interceptions. The Patriots have the O line to stop Marshawn Lynch. Nobody can take down gronk, and Edelman and Brady are just such a cute bromance they can't lose.

Patriots- 31
    Seahawks- 14

Edit: Didn't realize beagle had the same prediction lol

6. Thanked by 2 users:
    patsfan_365 (21 Jan 2015), Prez (22 Jan 2015)

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $15.00

Superbowl 2014

I can't explain how much I hate the Patriots. It's almost impossible to hate Russel Wilson. I expect this to be a low scoring game with both defenses being good. Just depends on if Tom Brady can throw the ball against "LOB" and how well Russel Wilson is against Darelle Revis and the pats secondary.

Patriots -31
    Seahawks-28

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SG Addict
    pats win the ship. kids crying in indianapolis because the balls were deflated even though almost every TD that even mattered was a run. Also, our average pass completion was only ~9-10 yards, which means there wasn't just bomb after bomb. Andrew luck is a professional QB, he should be able to throw anything 10 yards. the balls didn't matter at all and superbowl is just another game to crush and win. go pats

Banned

Donations:
    $130.00
    Calling it now.
    Pats - 35
    Hawks - 24
    Wilson's sub-par quarterback play will ruin them.
    and also we play with deflated balls so I mean we'll win.

Banned

Donations:
    $85.00

Superbowl 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Squid View Post
    For the 2014 superbowl im gonna have to say the score will be 43-8 with the seahawks beating the broncos.

Considering Blount had 100+ yards with 3 touchdowns, and Brady was not throwing long bombs by any stretch of the imagination I think it's safe to say this "deflategate" nonsense is a non issue. Do I think they did it? No. Could they have? Sure. But the refs touch the ball every single play and can choose to get a new ball if they want. The Patriots have not been suspected of anything yet. Just a couple of their balls were taken out because they were under inflated, and the NFL investigates whenever that happens. The Colts lost because the Patriots were just the better team. While i do not condone any cheating and it does feel like a tainted win even if they would have won anyway, there is no proof that the patriots did it intentionally. /rant

Seattle played like shit in their last game. They were incredibly lucky to come away with a win. I do not think that Seattle has the offense to win this game. Russel Wilson is just not a good enough quarterback, i mean he threw 4 fucking interceptions. The Patriots have the O line to stop Marshawn Lynch. Nobody can take down gronk, and Edelman and Brady are just such a cute bromance they can't lose.

Patriots- 31
    Seahawks- 14

Edit: Didn't realize beagle had the same prediction lol
    I said something else about this in another thread. Too lazy to link atm :v

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $18.00
    Do ppl seriously think the Pats will put up 30+ against that defense?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List