SG Regular

Some bugs in the MG server

Hi guys,

I know I been away for a long time and was apart of the MG/JB servers for years on CSS.
    I was sad that they went down then found out MG went to CS GO so I bought CS GO and been playing on the MG server.

Couple of things, the Map download keeps DCing when you download a map, sometimes it will get to 50% or 80% then it will boot me telling me could not find map.. Its not doing it on other servers when I have to DL and its not just 1 map since it's happen a couple of times from other maps.. So far I just been downloading them from the forums to join. Maybe we can check that out?

The mg_lego_multigames_v2_2_swbs map on the BHOP MG the first jumps you can run across without Bhopping. Maybe a map bug due to it's a import but figure I bring that up!

Does my Supporter status transfer from CSS to CSGO? as in will I be able to join if the MG server is full?

I will come up with some more soon!
    Last edited by stylez1989; 16 Jan 2015 at 05:48pm.

Don't forget to DONATE to receive Perks and server slots to the server!!

Banned

Donations:
    $110.00
    The second problem like a map error to me. I'll see if I can get someone to take a look at it.

Also, yes, the reserved slot should be enabled by default. If it isn't, I'm sure we will realize it once the server is full.

As far as the first problem goes, I'll look into it and see if I can figure out what's wrong

EDIT: I'm not running into this problem myself. I'm on a new computer so I have to dl them all myself also. I have yet to have that happen to me.
    Last edited by Octa; 16 Jan 2015 at 06:51pm.

3. Thanked by 1 user:
    stylez1989 (16 Jan 2015)

SG Regular
    Thanks for looking into this!

Yeah the first problem is weird, it did finally download 1 map but then when it changes it seems to timeout half way through the download and it only seems to do it on the SG MG server for GO.

I will be on tonight and see if it continues to do it. (I'm on Xfinity Comcast 60D 10U and just did my speed test to make sure their wasn't any spikes)

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $177.00
    I've heard about the map issue happening from a couple of others so hopefully we can try to replicate it and find a fix (hopefully will be a simple thing). For the lego_multigames bhop yes it's an issue with the port - they forgot to put a trigger_teleport (or it doesn't work). I'll see if I can get a fix for that part.

Thanks for the info btw!

6. Thanked by 1 user:
    stylez1989 (17 Jan 2015)

Banned

Donations:
    $110.00
    The only thing that I can think of that would be causing that error (off the top of my head, anyway) would be a problem with the files in the fast dl server, but that would be doing the same thing to everyone. It's possible the server was experiencing issues when you were trying to join. If it continues/more people start having this problem, then I will have to do more in depth stuff to try to figure out what it is.

8. Thanked by 1 user:
    stylez1989 (17 Jan 2015)

SG Regular
    Yeah, the map download is still doing it as of today. It seems random so I'm not quite sure.

User Tag List