Syracuse Orange!!!
    Donations:
    $70.00

Subscriber payment question

Hi,
    On December 14th 2014 I signed up for subscriber. Today on January 15th 2015 I noticed I am no longer a subscriber (my guess is that the payment just has not happened yet). My question is
    1)By tomorrow im guessing my subscriber will be back
    2)I am not sure if there is a counter/anything linked to subscriber that will be reset for me every month making me redo anything/lose privalges to stuff.. and have to be readded etc
    3)Is there a way to have like a "window" period where you have to make the payment with (lets say 3days) of your initial date (giving me to the 17th)

Just seems wierd to lose subscriber every month for a day. But like I said, I am not sure exactly how long I will be without subcriber for, and I am not sure when it was removed

Banned

Donations:
    $75.00
    I looks like everyone is having this happen. Needs to be fixed

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $60.00
    Yup same here. But my payment is on the 15th thats today its not payed yet!
    But it will happen i think they should extend the sub by 1 or 2 days to receive payment or something!
    Quote Originally Posted by Borkupine
    Like a low income woman at Mcdonalds.

Thanks for this memorable quote

Banned

Donations:
    $420.00
    same here... Edit: So I checked further (forgot I donated outside of this only a few days ago) and I'm using Paypal for the subscription, it's still active but payment has not gone out. It was done of the 14th (I think i was 4th or 5th person to subscribe fairly quickly) of december but paypal is telling me next payment is the 19th of Jan... If I can cancel paypal recurring payment, I will have sign up again or wait for paypal to kick in on payment ?
    Last edited by WickedZealot; 15 Jan 2015 at 01:48pm.

5. Thanked by 1 user:
    Labarr (15 Jan 2015)

Syracuse Orange!!!
    Donations:
    $70.00
    Just wait wicked. Mine kicked in again on Jan 15th. Just seems like a strange way for it to kick out for a day because PayPal doesn't processes the payment right away

Yea I am drunk

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $60.00
    my payment was on the same day as in december only problem what i have know!
    Its not in the donation list and not administered on the forum.
    There is the only problem now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Borkupine
    Like a low income woman at Mcdonalds.

Thanks for this memorable quote

Titleless
    Donations:
    $65.00
    I bought subscriber on 15th of December at around 8AM (CET). Set it as a recurring payment on PayPal.
    Next payment kicked in on 15th of January, but not in time. It happened at around 1PM. I lost subscriber for a couple of hours. (I don't really mind about that though)

Possible "fix" for this would simply be to make a 1-day window period or something along those lines.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Syracuse Orange!!!
    Donations:
    $70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by WriteX View Post
    I bought subscriber on 15th of December at around 8AM (CET). Set it as a recurring payment on PayPal.
    Next payment kicked in on 15th of January, but not in time. It happened at around 1PM. I lost subscriber for a couple of hours. (I don't really mind about that though)

Possible "fix" for this would simply be to make a 1-day window period or something along those lines.
    Same way I feel

Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    This involves working with the code to see what the issue is. Perhaps it's something with Paypal or it's the way the plugin makes Subscriptions, I'm not sure.

We will have to look into this and it may take some time. For now, understand that we add your Subscriber manually to Sourcebans so even if you lose it for a couple of hours or a day or two on the forums, your perks in-game remain and aren't being removed for that time period.

Syracuse Orange!!!
    Donations:
    $70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by XeNo View Post
    This involves working with the code to see what the issue is. Perhaps it's something with Paypal or it's the way the plugin makes Subscriptions, I'm not sure.

We will have to look into this and it may take some time. For now, understand that we add your Subscriber manually to Sourcebans so even if you lose it for a couple of hours or a day or two on the forums, your perks in-game remain and aren't being removed for that time period.
    Yea thats what I though. Not a big deal. Since I thought everything subscribers get access to is mostly giving manually.

User Tag List