Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SG Professional
    Donations:
    $55.00
    You're not considering the fact that killing AFK's and Prop surfing are okay in some other servers. You can't just say its common sense and expect new players to know that when maybe it is okay on the server they play on. The MOTD does not clarify prop surfing or killing AFK's, that is what they are agreeing to when they join the server.

Banned

Donations:
    $136.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Squid View Post
    You're not considering the fact that killing AFK's and Prop surfing are okay in some other servers. You can't just say its common sense and expect new players to know that when maybe it is okay on the server they play on. The MOTD does not clarify prop surfing or killing AFK's, that is what they are agreeing to when they join the server.
    Im pretty sure our MOTD states that rdm is not allowed so I don't see what your trying to say by it doesn't clearly state that they can't kill afks.

Banned

Donations:
    $75.00
    Like Octa said, killing someone for not moving is RDM. I don't see how it could be anything other than RDM unless you have proof they are a traitor (like they are the only other one alive) or you are a traitor ( then killing them is fine if they are an inno). If someone is just going afk and slowing the match, an admin may choose to move them to spectate.

And when the MOTD says no glitching to get to areas that are otherwise inaccessible, you should probably realize that prop surfing to get to areas that are otherwise inaccessible is against the rules.

Handsome and Wealthy
    Donations:
    $570.00

Under the General Rules, Rules #2 and #5 state:

2. No hacking, exploiting, scripting or anything that abuses the gamemode.
    5. Do not glitch to areas you should not be able to reach.

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    Can we skip the SA bullshit and just make him an AO?

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Okay, first off, admins should NOT be moving players to spectate, we have an auto spectate thing for that. If you move me to spectate and im the last traitor and you made me lose my round i would be pissed. Secondly yes i get that killing Afk's is rdm, no duh. A lot of other servers have rules against rdm BUT still let you kill afks. Again, am i allowed to prop surf, as long as i do not get to an area i should not be in?

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Don't get your taters in a bunch, Dirk just said that prop surfing was not against the rules. I was just asking before i do it and get in trouble for it.

Handsome and Wealthy
    Donations:
    $570.00
    Okay, first off, admins should NOT be moving players to spectate, we have an auto spectate thing for that. If you move me to spectate and im the last traitor and you made me lose my round i would be pissed. Secondly yes i get that killing Afk's is rdm, no duh. A lot of other servers have rules against rdm BUT still let you kill afks. Again, am i allowed to prop surf, as long as i do not get to an area i should not be in?
    No, you know this answer Squid. You used to help me make player complaints against other players for prop surfing. You damn well know it's not allowed and it's restricted in the rules. Don't play this game.

Spoiler

Banned

Donations:
    $75.00
    The point is that you made this thread with the argument that you should be allowed get access to the top of those buildings. But it clearly states that you cannot get to such spots in the rules. So no, you cant.
    Last edited by Dirk; 8 Jan 2015 at 12:26pm.

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Which is why this is a rules DISCUSSION. Because I want the rule changed. If you guys are just going to keep repeating the same rules over and over that ive read a million times we are not going to go anywhere. I get that those are the CURRENT rules, I want reasons for why someone should not be able to prop surf/ gain access to that area.

Handsome and Wealthy
    Donations:
    $570.00
    Which is why this is a rules DISCUSSION. Because I want the rule changed. If you guys are just going to keep repeating the same rules over and over that ive read a million times we are not going to go anywhere. I get that those are the CURRENT rules, I want reasons for why someone should not be able to prop surf/ gain access to that area.
    Because it is an unfair advantage. Even if we were to allow prop surfing, all of the maps don't have enough props so not everyone would be able to get to that certain spot. If it was a map where there was easy access and it would be possible for all of the alive players to be able to get up there within the same round, then I'd probably consider discussing it. Until then, I am not in favor of changing the rule.

Spoiler

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List