Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Donations:
    $420.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3r0 M4ni4c View Post
    Agree with what wicked says....
    But Blackwhite not only veteran zombie players can fix it....when people dont listen it wont help! some people do and then it can help when younger people help with the veterans others follow!

And some of the veterans dont have the energy anymore to keep reminding people to help.
    I do understand and seen it myself, however if we make it to easy then, if we let it happen - after a short while those players will give out how dry the gameplay is ... it's like handing them a cheat page to allow them effortlessly progress - sounds great but in reality ruins the fun. ZE is to be hard, real hard and exciting - Run Bitches Run! after all =) (while looking behind you to shoot the dame zombies!)

Wofe
    Donations:
    $30.00
    No one said it's going to be easy ;/ CSGO community is a "special" community as CSS one was way more mature (mainly because game was pretty old). Whenever I'm on the server I try to communicate via mic to tell these people what to do,ask for help with defending, even when there's no shouting, but silence for a bit, still no one gives a fuck and runs away ;( Obviously it's going to take a BIT of time, but we have to do what we can. As for today i guess a minor thing, that may be really effective, especially with new players is to spawn with a pre defined set of weapons (bizon as it lets shooting with decent accuracy while running + dual elittes + ofc nade), because some people don't know !zmarket and stuff, also maybe some tips in visible color about playing ZE.

SG Regular
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Once people learn to work together this won't really be an issue anymore.

However I still think knockback should have some tweaks here and there. Currently zombies appear to have no knockback to being flung across the map where as it should be somewhere in between. I suggest the following changes:

• Restrict rifles such as awp completely (these players dont help the team)
    • Lower knife knockback 50%
    • Change speed of pistol to match knife for humans
    Last edited by Agent_Wesker; 3 Jan 2015 at 09:19am.

Spoiler

Technical Administrator
    Donations:
    $512.00
    In CSS pistols and knifes had the same velocity when running, for us to be able to set pistols to have the same veloicty as a knife (250) in csgo we would need someone to write a custom plugin to set this. And I don't know anyone who would write this for us.

SG Regular
    Some climb servers have movement speed 250 even with pistols, worth a try looking into kz plugins?

Edit: change "sv_accelerate_use_weapon_speed" to 0 so you dont speed up like a fucking snail.
    Last edited by Darnias; 3 Jan 2015 at 11:03am.

Technical Administrator
    Donations:
    $512.00
    Pistols running speed has now been matched to that of the knife running speed.

There maybe a slight difference (really minor) in the speed but all in all pistols are now worth having out at all times when running.

7. Thanked by 4 users:
    Agent_Wesker (5 Jan 2015), BlackWhite (4 Jan 2015), HiTMAN_ (4 Jan 2015), Z3r0 M4ni4c (5 Jan 2015)

True North
    Donations:
    $81.00
    when i was playing earlier it seemed like the pistol move speed was actually higher than the knife now.

I was able to overtake people running with their knives out while I had a pistol out.

Wofe
    Donations:
    $30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskomo View Post
    when i was playing earlier it seemed like the pistol move speed was actually higher than the knife now.

I was able to overtake people running with their knives out while I had a pistol out.
    Yes, but we can treat it as a reward for those who run with pistols out.

The underdog
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Punky View Post
    Yes, but we can treat it as a reward for those who run with pistols out.
    run with pistol but stare at door anyway

Best Steam mod that allows you to have custom background, steamrep and steamdatabase (http://www.enhancedsteam.com/index.php)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List