Thread: Suggestions

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $177.00

Suggestions

Hey peeps, so today we had a decent number of people playing the server for a few hours before it went back to being empty. My question to those of you who play or are interested in mg is: what can we do to the server to make it more fun/inviting?

Things we're looking at are launching the store, with skins, trails, hats and more items. Other than that, looking at mods to add to the fun and updating the maplist with good maps. Since the server can't survive without you guys we would really love your input!

JeanBaptiste Emanuel Zorg
    Donations:
    $120.00
    I kinda want new store items such as the skins, Trails/Trail Skins (Double or triple Trails aswell), Grenade/Smoke Models, More hats and so on and so forth with the store!

I also kinda wanted the Durgz mod on DarkRp but I have heard from potatoes that they are looking for one so that's cool.

As for maps... You can always have more maps.
    Fly You Fool.
    Le xd

3. Thanked by 1 user:
    Prez (1 Jan 2015)

Banned

Donations:
    $45.00
    MG seems like the one server that would benefit from having a store in it, although as long as it was kept reasonable. TBH i think all it really needs are some events to get people coming in and setting up an established base.

5. Thanked by 1 user:
    Prez (1 Jan 2015)

Banned

Donations:
    $85.00
    pizza themed skins
    /s

No but really, to me !store in MG would no doubt benefit the server. People love having trails and their guns in fucking purple, that's what made me donate.

7. Thanked by 1 user:
    Prez (1 Jan 2015)

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $177.00
    The store's definitely gonna be added, no doubt about it. The only big thing still needed for it is getting skins (we have a list but have to test to make sure they're good), and then I think MP has everything else ready. Hopefully it'll be awesome when it gets on! :D

SG Regular
    Gonna bump this this shiz. The server doesn't feel like it's setup for MG. When you land it's like I'm on a mother fucking ice. Map list needs to be re-done, because some maps there are pure shit. Get the shop ASAP. Make other servers advertize minigames.

10. Thanked by 1 user:
    Elemental (9 Apr 2015)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Darnias View Post
    When you land it's like I'm on a mother fucking ice.
    It is how it is. Movement unlocker works like that and this is currectly the only way to get somewhat close to legit bhop. Maybe I could try tweak it in the future.

Map list needs to be re-done, because some maps there are pure shit.
    Map Suggestions/Removals

Get the shop ASAP.
    @MPQC

12. Thanked by 4 users:
    Darnias (10 Apr 2015), Nuclear Onion (9 Apr 2015), Prez (9 Apr 2015), Punky (10 Apr 2015)

pls
    The issue with the server at the moment IMO is that we have a few groups of people that play for different reasons. First you have a group of people that play for the multigame and dm maps, then you have the people that play for the course maps and a minority that play both.

If we're playing a multigame map (like swag) we'll get a load of people joining to play that and the population will start to build up, but then as soon as a course map gets voted for a lot of them will leave because they don't like course maps. Same thing happens if we're playing a course map, the population will build up, then a multigame/dm map gets voted for and everyone leaves again. So we get stuck in this cycle because we have a large variety of maps but the majority of people only play for one particular type of map.

If we're going to try to grow the population of the server we really need to just focus on one of those groups because otherwise neither will have a reason to keep playing.

Server Administrator
    Donations:
    $35.00
    We need more good maps obviously. ( Paul's maps are fantastic though :D) Easier course maps should be added to the rotation instead of those complicated ones. Also, we can have some policies like you earn 2 raffle points/minute on JB & MG,(5 Points for subscribers). Put ads on ZE server to have more people from ZE to visit MG & JB. That's what have came to my mind so far, I may keep updating :D
    Ricky Tikki Tavi

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $18.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Console View Post
    We need more good maps obviously. ( Paul's maps are fantastic though :D) Easier course maps should be added to the rotation instead of those complicated ones. Also, we can have some policies like you earn 2 raffle points/minute on JB & MG,(5 Points for subscribers). Put ads on ZE server to have more people from ZE to visit MG & JB. That's what have came to my mind so far, I may keep updating :D
    I overheard Paul & Darnias say that they were both interested in making new maps soon, and Paul was saying that he was looking for good ideas. I might be wrong though.

User Tag List