Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I just want to go

TTT Custom Loadout

I know our server is currently Vanilla TTT, but could we possible add a custom loadout. Some to most maps usually are not armed great, and I think this would be a great addition to this server.

You could always turn this into a subscriber perk by limiting people who are in our steam group just the secondaries, and enabling subscribers to have the entire loadout (primaries, secondaries and grenades).

Here's the workshop link to the loadout.
    Last edited by capp'n; 1 Jan 2015 at 04:29pm.
    "i dont need to speak spanish, i need to get pussy" -wertles

I'm in first class but I feel like coach

2. Thanked by 1 user:
    Fonzi (11 Jan 2015)

Server Administrator

Donations:
    $95.00
    Rearming maps yourself is pretty simple though (http://ttt.badking.net/rearm-guide) unless you just want to make guns purchasable for players, then this would be a great solution and it would also be a good addition for subscriber perks.
    Last edited by Paralyzed; 1 Jan 2015 at 04:31pm.

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory."

JeanBaptiste Emanuel Zorg
    Donations:
    $120.00
    I really like this idea for a sub+ perk that would encourage quite a few people who don't want to go searching around the map for better guns to donate.
    Fly You Fool.
    Le xd

The underdog
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Is it one time used or you can swap everytime, and is it you can have primary secondary and gernade that you have choose from the loadout or just one from 3 section.

I suggest that sup can only get secondary and subcriber can have the guns from their choice but only from one section (primary, secondary, grenade), with only able to choose once
    Last edited by BlackWhite; 2 Jan 2015 at 08:39am.

Best Steam mod that allows you to have custom background, steamrep and steamdatabase (http://www.enhancedsteam.com/index.php)

BEAGLE
    Donations:
    $55.00
    I'd rather just make it fully a subscriber perk. Seems like a good perk to add for sub+ only.

7. Thanked by 1 user:
    Fonzi (11 Jan 2015)

Banned

Donations:
    $85.00
    This is something that Browntown does, if you join their steam group then you can have custom loadouts so you always spawn with what you want. Which is better for them because their servers contain 30 plus people on minecraft.

It had me join their group lol. So I don't see why not to have this feature. Whether it be a sub perk or a group join perk, whatever everyone else's idea on this is.

I just want to go
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackEagle View Post
    I'd rather just make it fully a subscriber perk. Seems like a good perk to add for sub+ only.
    Well if you leave secondaries for people who join the group, it could tempt people to get the whole loadout so they pay for subscriber.
    Last edited by capp'n; 2 Jan 2015 at 12:44pm.
    "i dont need to speak spanish, i need to get pussy" -wertles

I'm in first class but I feel like coach

Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    I definitely suggested a pointshop where players could buy guns and ammo from it with credits earned by playing in the servers. Everyone hated the idea.

The difference between this and that seems to be that you want that, but you want it for free so you can buy guns and ammo whenever you want as a subscriber?

Banned

Donations:
    $45.00
    Perhaps a combination of the two ideas then.

Use XeNo's version of a credit shop to help encourage players to repeatedly coming back to the server, whilst including a subscriber benefit of doubled or even tripled rate of credit gains.

Although, I will say that with the current arming of maps, guns are so plentiful its difficult not to find something you want to use. If bringing in this system meant maps had to be rearmed, it would be a waste of resources to put into it.

12. Thanked by 1 user:
    Fonzi (14 Jan 2015)

Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdcoll View Post
    Perhaps a combination of the two ideas then.

Use XeNo's version of a credit shop to help encourage players to repeatedly coming back to the server, whilst including a subscriber benefit of doubled or even tripled rate of credit gains.

Although, I will say that with the current arming of maps, guns are so plentiful its difficult not to find something you want to use. If bringing in this system meant maps had to be rearmed, it would be a waste of resources to put into it.
    So many gains.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List