Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The underdog
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Unless the pointshop's gun have a super high price for guns

Best Steam mod that allows you to have custom background, steamrep and steamdatabase (http://www.enhancedsteam.com/index.php)

SG Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirkjr View Post
    I don't like it, honestly. Part of TTT has always been finding the gun you want. This sort of makes finding the guns pointless.
    I am of the same opinion as this man
    I agree with these two.

I also feels making it a subscriber perk appears as a pay to win perk that can turn newcomers away from a server.

Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ReneGade View Post
    I agree with these two.

I also feels making it a subscriber perk appears as a pay to win perk that can turn newcomers away from a server.
    If they use the loadout for guns, then there are more guns on the map for others to have.

It's not really pay to win unless the loadout offered guns you cannot find on the map.

The underdog
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ReneGade View Post
    I agree with these two.

It actually save time for the subscriber and the newcomer can get the gun, for example subscriber and newcomer wants shotgun, but it's only one on ground, subscriber can buy it from loadout, and newcomer can get the one on ground.

Best Steam mod that allows you to have custom background, steamrep and steamdatabase (http://www.enhancedsteam.com/index.php)

Handsome and Wealthy
    Donations:
    $570.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhite View Post
    It actually save time for the subscriber and the newcomer can get the gun, for example subscriber and newcomer wants shotgun, but it's only one on ground, subscriber can buy it from loadout, and newcomer can get the one on ground.
    I think the search for a gun also plays a big part in the game mode, believe it or not.

Let's say you're on a map like amsterville and you are searching for a gun. You are in an isolated part of the map with one guy who keeps following you, and you don't exactly know if he's gonna pull out a knife or blast you with his shotgun. You start to try and evade him or quickly find a gun so you feel somewhat safe. This adds excitement to the game, you aren't always able to tell when someone is a traitor or not and you don't want to RDM him, but you are still fearful that he may indeed be a traitor looking for your blood. I know plenty of times when I've fucked people and I've got fucked over due to there not being any guns on the ground or so.

Although it may seem as a simple change, it actually would give the unarmed player a huge advantage and would make the game less fun.

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    Can we skip the SA bullshit and just make him an AO?

6. Thanked by 1 user:
    Squid (14 Jan 2015)

The underdog
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme Potatoes View Post
    I think the search for a gun also plays a big part in the game mode, believe it or not.

Let's say you're on a map like amsterville and you are searching for a gun. You are in an isolated part of the map with one guy who keeps following you, and you don't exactly know if he's gonna pull out a knife or blast you with his shotgun. You start to try and evade him or quickly find a gun so you feel somewhat safe. This adds excitement to the game, you aren't always able to tell when someone is a traitor or not and you don't want to RDM him, but you are still fearful that he may indeed be a traitor looking for your blood. I know plenty of times when I've fucked people and I've got fucked over due to there not being any guns on the ground or so.

Although it may seem as a simple change, it actually would give the unarmed player a huge advantage and would make the game less fun.
    true, changing it or not, i am fine with both.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List