JeanBaptiste Emanuel Zorg
    Donations:
    $120.00

Another Universe???

So, I stumbled across this and have always had this thought in my head that this is real... That there is another parallel universe. Just watch this what do you guys think.
    http://earthweareone.com/parallel-wo...e-expert-says/
    Fly You Fool.
    Le xd

Board of Directors
    Virginia, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
    Donations:
    $10.00
    Zorg, I do recommend books that Brian Greene has written if you want to understand the advanced theoretical physics that has been going on for the past 60 years. His theories are a bit out there and he's not really breaking ground, but he explains things pretty easily for most high schoolers to understand. He has adopted the multiple universe theory where there are infinite parallel universes where any outcome is possible.

As far as my thoughts on the parallel universe theory, I think its possible because I feel that deja vu is a residual effect of the nearby universes. Its also possible that wormholes could be portals to these other universes.

A lot of these advanced physics problems really are just something we cannot begin to explore as we cannot leave our own solar system.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $40.00
    Interesting, I've always appreciated the sci-fi aspect of parallel universes, though knowing that there were theories of them in existance - yet beyond our reach - didn't really catch my interest as it seemed a bit far-fetched. There's a great movie on this called "Another Earth", it doesn't go too deep into the scientific reasoning beyond the duplicate earth, but its' basis lies in that another earth of the same resemblance has entered our solar system and seems to be an identical copy of our planet geologically, atmospherically, and historically. Following some girl on a path for redmeption and other bull, it's really just another drama that has a, for lack of a better term, weird plot setting. I saw this movie a couple years back, but seeing the article made me think of it and how we as the inhabitants of this earth would react to an exact copy of our world that is in our reaches. Questions I would ask would be along the lines of, "Hey, did you do the same thing I did when I was 10 years old at Grandma's house?" to my parallel self. Always cool seeing things like this, though the source story seems a little untidy, nice post. Also the movie is a good watch if you're interested. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1549572/

Donations:
    $120.00
    Yes, I do see him as an "Easier" approach to understand more difficult things as such. I don't usually listen to Greene for I am a Michio Kaku fan, I am just so fascinated with this I was just reading it and it happened to be him! I have not ever thought about Deja Vu like that... That's interesting. But we are starting to go deeper into space which is such an advancement in deep space technology and another that we actually landed on a meteor.
    Fly You Fool.
    Le xd

Donations:
    $120.00
    Yeah. Like I said before. I was just stumbling across things and happened to pull this up. Ill have to check that one out sometime. It's just so crazy to think that when you sit there knowing that above you is an infinite space and god knows what the hell is out there just another exact copy of you but your holding a glass of chocolate milk or anything instead is crazy. I cannot wait till we advance deeper into space figuring out even more things.
    Fly You Fool.
    Le xd

User Tag List